I need some advice about PSU! (WELP ME!) HEEEEELP

Hey guys!

I was wondering if u guys could help me out with this matter,

When i got my pc ( couple of years ago),

I bought a case ( CM c+p 250) whit the psu already included (500w)

So this bad boy is a very noisy psu and now that is becoming old is like having a plane in my room!

Right now I gotta clean my pc , and i have to buy like thermal paste on amazon,

so i tought "Damn I should change my psu too!" 

Im a real shame about knowledge on psu so Here come you guys!
Im loooking for a silent psu that have a good wattage,
( cause im willing to change my hardware and i was thinking Something about:
-i5 6600k

-1070-1060-rx480

-1 wd caviar blue - 1ssd 250gb whateverbrand

-16gb ddr4 i think the ripjaws one

- a z170 for the cpu

- a couple of fan and the hyperTX3evo)

So i was wondering What Wattage im  Looking for? 

I saw This https://www.amazon.it/Quiet-BN182-Netzteil-Power-Alimentatore/dp/B005JRGVBQ/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1469009719&sr=8-10&keywords=be+quiet

and https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B015Q7F4DO/ref=s9_simh_gw_g147_i1_r?pf_rd_m=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=YF01GH8QQZC07MA5J8TX&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=6127e987-ce6a-47ca-bd15-51701a16b93c&pf_rd_i=desktop ( this one is very Expensive here in italy) and i dont trust corsair cheap stuff... kappa

and some evga-cm ones but they too but really idk what i should looking for!

so as i said earlier Do you have some tip? do you think that with that bequiet psu im good? do you think is good? Do you know some good other silent psu good for the Spec i will have in the future?

(If u use Amazon.it (or amazon.de or amazon.co.uk ) cause i cant buy frome sites of na/other region)

Another matter is With that case i have what psu can i buy?

Another  one is i got this hyperTX3evo cpucooler and it have a 92mm fan , is noisy too , can i upgrade it with something like noctua fan or bequiet too? Some tip here? 
AND FInally last one is : is this good https://www.amazon.it/ARCTIC-MX-4-termoconduttiva-professionale-conducibilità/dp/B0045JCFLY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469014267&sr=1-1&keywords=pasta+termica  ?
                                      Should i buy https://www.amazon.it/Bracciali-Antistatici-Riutilizzabili-equiopaggiati-Coccodrillo/dp/B017164JG6/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469014403&sr=1-1&keywords=bracciale+antistatico to work on pc?

Thanks for everyone that will help me! ( and even who will read the whole post)
Hoping for some good clarification!

You don't really need the bracelet thing as long as you're careful. (Doing this on a floor rather than carpet etc)

92mm fans tend to be noisy because they need to go faster to move the same amount of air as a bigger one. I'm not sure if noctua or anyone do a 92mm fan but it's worth a look.

Any BeQuiet PSU should be... uh.. quiet. Although you'll probably want one that can output 750W.

I edit my posts a lot.

I'd advise getting a GTX 1070 instead of going for Crossfire since multi-GPU has way too many cons over its pros. You'll be fine with a 500-550W power supply for that build, with both the CPU and GPU heavily overclocked. 750W if you're planning to SLI in the future.

Thermal paste is fine, and no, you don't need an anti-static strap.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, MrDrWho13 said:

You don't really need the bracelet thing as long as you're careful. (Doing this on a floor rather than carpet etc)

92mm fans tend to be noisy because they need to go faster to move the same amount of air as a bigger one. I'm not sure if noctua or anyone do a 92mm fan but it's worth a look.

Any BeQuiet PSU should be... uh.. quiet. Although you'll probably want one that can output 750W.

Other tip about being careful without that bracelet ?
I tryed to put that kind of specs on pcpartpicker and that app told me that 650 would be enaugh,

Do you know some good 750? :)

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

I'd advise getting a GTX 1070 instead of going for Crossfire since multi-GPU has way too many cons over its pros. You'll be fine with a 500-550W power supply for that build, with both the CPU and GPU heavily overclocked. 750W if you're planning to SLI in the future.

Thermal paste is fine, and no, you don't need an anti-static strap.

Do you like that bequiet supply ? Or you know some better oneS?

I'm not really an expert on PSUs so I can only suggest you read reviews on Amazon for 750W ones.

If you want to be really careful you could buy the strap but there must be cheaper options out there. In the UK you can buy those on Amazon for like 2 Euros or less.

If you're fine with not buying it, then safety precautions may be things like not wearing socks so your feet are on the floor and touching the computer case every so often to sort of earth yourself.

I edit my posts a lot.

Just now, Ayiumo said:

The Corsair RMx is the much better built unit with higher quality components. That said, you don't 750W. The €100 RM550x variant is fine and has a ZeroRPM mode for silent operation. Also consider the EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 which has a ECO mode that functions similarly.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

8 hours ago, Ayiumo said:

There are the EVGA G2 series, very quiet. The Corsair RMx and RMi are both quiet. The good be Quiet! PSUs cost a lot of money so I'd suggest avoiding them for now. The Seasonic X-series is good and quiet but also on the spendy side as well.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

On 20/7/2016 at 10:17 PM, STRMfrmXMN said:

There are the EVGA G2 series, very quiet. The Corsair RMx and RMi are both quiet. The good be Quiet! PSUs cost a lot of money so I'd suggest avoiding them for now. The Seasonic X-series is good and quiet but also on the spendy side as well.

Thanks buddy ! :)