Would rubber washers work

Go to solution Solved by TrueMegaManiac,
Just now, Bajantechnician said:

wait what i dont understand your sentence and the lack of periods or large letter case makes it even harder

I think his question is more or less does he need rubber washers on his screws for mounting the motherboard, and the answer is washers at all aren't really needed in my experience. Just get screws that are properly threaded.

I was getting screws for my mobo and antistatic washers the hardware store have metal washers and rubber washers so I got rubber washers would it work 

Just now, metroremix said:

I was getting screws for my mobo and antistatic washers the hardware store have metal washers and rubber washers so I got rubber washers would it work 

wait what i dont understand your sentence and the lack of periods or large letter case makes it even harder

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

I think his question is more or less does he need rubber washers on his screws for mounting the motherboard, and the answer is washers at all aren't really needed in my experience. Just get screws that are properly threaded.

Just now, TrueMegaManiac said:

ahhh

i see.

7 minutes ago, metroremix said:

just find mounts with the same height, and correct threading. there is no need for washers. just thread your mounts into the motherboard backplate, and just screw the motherboard into that