AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using old MSI HD 7770, RX 480 would be like a breath of fresh air for my PC.

I'm running a GTX760 which is not VR ready. This AMD card would be a great improvement! 

Got an MSI GTX 750ti but hey why not, anyone would want a new current gen GPU

I am currently using a GTX 960 SSC from EVGA. I need an AMD card, however, because my next rig design is based around it, with 2-way SLI on Poaris cards.

Currently using a GeForce 660. I want that card 'cuz darnit I love AMD and I wanna use it in folding@home. 

I have a GTX 970 but the video about hdr and stuff got me interested.

I have a GTX 550 ti wich is way outdated ..  and i really want to run crysis 3 in 30 fps so this is gonna help a lot.

btw huge fan of AMD's new graphics cards !! And thanks for this giveaway your awesome <3

I have a reference R9 290 and I want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris because I have a REFERENCE 290... :$

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

I have an old hp laptop and some money for a new rig, a free Polaris card would go a long way toward that

I have a Gforce 960 with 2 gb vram and never really had an AMD graphicscard so pls gibe nao i guess

I have Intel integrated graphics! I really would like that graphics card. That would be such a huge upgrade!

Current GPU: R7 240

Reason I want an upgrade: Sorry, do you know what an R7 240 is? (It looks like a tiny green PCB from 1993).

I'd love me one of these and it saves my having to buy one myself (I'm poor)

Even though I don't have a rig, a card to PCIe adapter is good enough for a GTX 750 Ti, so I don't care when ever I get this thing or, not, just ruining the fun if I got the one who get chooses

I currently have a gigabyte R9 390 in my main rig but plan to up grade my other rig with only haveing a gt 610 in it.  the new  plans was to put one of the new AMD graphic cards in it to give to my friend. Thanks for  doing the give. And all way doing a fantastic job on the videos and hope to see more.

As a long time nvidia user, I'd like to try one of those fancy new polaris things myself. For now I'm using a gtx970, but I'd be happy to try a shiny new ati card and see what happens.

I'm enjoying your youtube channel quite a bit, so please don't stop anytime soon! :)

I just put together my first PC and i haven't decided yet on what GPU i will use..so...gib naw pls

No shame, I created an account to enter this give away. 

I have a gtx 750ti (of course) and wouldn't mind getting 60 fps on some decent settings. 

Currently have a GTX 660 because i cant afford any more than that. I want a new graphics card because its basically become useless...

I've got a 750 ti, now that I'm getting into more triple A titles, I am starting to turn down the settings just to get a playable 30 fps. One of my buddy's got a RX 480, and he loves it.

I have a 750TI from EVGA for over 1,5 years, i bought to wait for an end of the starting 3,5 gb nvidia gtx 970 scandal and some updated new gpus... yeah... Now im waiting for the partner 480x cards....

"gibe nao pls"

I have the GTX 950 SC+ and looking to upgrade to the new AMD Polaris architecture which is good performance at a great price and this is a great step up. As far as NVidia is concerned I think they make a great product but are way too far out of line with their prices and where AMD has better performance scaling on DX12 games.

i have a 660 right now and would help out lot in boosting the display of it if i get it i am a starter out builder.

love  the videos linus hope you feel better soon

well, i'm on Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB aka macbook air graphic sh*t..  should I really tell why i wanna change (build a completely new pc would be more accurate ^^ )?

I have a GTX960, but i have feelings for AMD (My first card was a 4850, and i still have it). Great move on the price for the 480, that's competition!!