AMD Polaris Giveaway

My actual rig has a GTX 770 that seems to be dying :c since some of the games that i used to play at 60fps+ cant run more than 30fps now :c i have cleaned my pc but results are still the same, a polaris GPU would be great for me!

I currently don't have a graphics card in my system that's why I want a polaris GPU and also because it looks amazing

I own an amd rig currently to produce digital content, with an amd radeon r9 290 4gb model, which has served me very well, and I would love to see if this new card would work much better!

My valiant Gtx 660 is aging. Good time to replace it. 

It'd be even nicer if I didn't have to buy one ;)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

honestly i dont have any gpu once in my life i cant afford buying them. please let me have :)

thanks its my 1st time to join

Would be interesting to try out a laptop Egypt setup- plus this would be a HUGE upgrade from a GeForce GT 720m.

I'm using a GTX 760. It's a nice card but... I've been drooling over VR for months and I would love something that could get me into VR. I'd love to spring for My cpu can handle more than the 760 and I have been saving up money for the Rift but I still don't have enough for the card.

I tried the steam VR thing before and the 760 is just not ready.

I have 560Ti and its time for an upgrade. I was thinking between 1060 and 480. But why buy them if you can win them for free.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

im currently only running a Geforce 6200 DDr2 on my old system witch is way out of date for modern games ive been trying to save to buy a new graphics card for my new system witch only have on board graphics but every time i get close i get hit with an unforeseen bill and have to start saving again (but such is the life of gamer)  

I'm currently using a GTX660, but day after day I can see the VGA dying and giving me some random artifacts. That caused me to stop playing my favorite game (CS:GO) cuz I can't quit in the middle of a match and sometimes the card just crash and make me restart the PC.

gibe nao pls

I want to build my first rig but got no dough so yeah..Hey we all gotta start somewhere. Amiright or amiright?

I dont need it personally, but i am helping my nephew out with building a gaming pc. It was one that i was thinking to put in his rig

Got an i5 4590, MSI H87 G43 Gaming, 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, 500GB HDD and a still good enough R9 280 3GB from gigbayte. I used to play on a 720 32" TV, but I just upgraded to an Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor and I just realise that I really need more power to drive all those pixels over 100fps! Good look all!

I have a 980 Ti, but I want the Polaris because reasons.

I use the R7 in my A10 7860K. It would be nice to jump from a pure budget built to a gamer rig^^

I use R9 285 and I need this card because AMD still didn't release the proprietary driver for Ubuntu 16.04, therefore my old card won't work on my latest distro. You owe me this card AMD. (Funny thing, there already is support for R9 480).

I've got a HD6970 coupled with a Phenom II 1100T, CPU wise everything's fine. GPU wise, it may be time for an upgrade!

pls gibe nao

My build is pretty outdated with the Radeon HD 7800 graphics card and an A8-3870 APU processor. This would help me in building my new rig, so I can finally play the new games at decent settings or simply use my PC without constant freeze-ups. :/xD

Currently I have a GTX 770. It has been lagging behind pretty bad with my monitor setup. 

I want a Polaris Video Card to improve my gaming experience and to enable me getting into Virtual reality... Once my RIft comes... Darn Occulus. 

I am currently tunning a MSI GTX465 with some sick aftermarket aircooling on it. (Not the best combo heat/noise wise with my AMD FX8350...)

I am currently using a GTX 970 right now. The lower power draw from the Polaris GPUs seems very interesting 

I got an hd 7850 and i gwant New Juan.

gibe nao pls

Currently have a 980ti, but who knows, maybe Team Red can convince me this time.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red