AMD Polaris Giveaway

My current rig has a STRIX 970 in it (the store that sold it to me ripped me off :( ) I've never owned anything AMD so it would nice to give them a try.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Gibe nao pls (oh and I have 2 claped out 7870s)

Edited by david_hickox
Reasons

GTX 970......unhappy, because its kind of broken :(

I am poor and still using intel hd graphics... and everyone can tell how bad it is compared to main stream amd radeon and nvidia cards.

So I currently building a budget gaming pc, and really it is a great card, both value and speed, unlike some company kept playing monopoly with the market.

I would love to have one of the new polaris cards, but I had never win a giveaway before, so meh.

PLEASE GOD PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LUCK!

I want a new GPU because I currently have a 750 ti -_-.

Also, I'd like to give my dad the aforementioned 750 ti as he is using a gt 430. Yeah.

Desktop Build:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | MSI b350m Mortar Arctic | 16GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury | Fractal Design Define Mini C TG | 240GB Sandisk SSD Plus

Home Server Build:

Intel Core i3-6100 | ASRock Pro 4s | 16GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury | Corsair 500r

"Just because you're garbage doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot."
-Oscar the Grouch

390x sli at present, would love a new card to compare cross fire improvements

Radeon HD 4890 soooooooooo.......... it's about time to get an upgrade:D:D:D me not run games well..... that make me sad PANDA, and if panda not get good graphics it makes it a very saaaaad PANDA.........xDxDxD

I have a nvidia GeForce GT 220, and i would like to replace that One with one of the new ones by amd.

Currently running a 7970 from XFX that sounds like a jetplane taking off beneath my table when I'm playing CSGO.

well here's my current situation;

i was running a gtx 275 for about two years now (budget build) and it was working fine up until the point i bought fallout 4. it wouldn't run (obviously), that's when i thought to myself i really should upgrade. i went a head and bought a gtx 780 for about the same price as a brand new 1080, which came out a week after i bought my new card. 

so yeah I've put too much money in a card which is inferior to a beast of the same price. 

i'm still a tad sad about it.... 

I've got an XFX Radeon HD6870 and having just upgraded my monitor to a 1440p Dell I'm guessing I'm gonna need a graphics card upgrade to fully take advantage of it.

My rig has a vtx 6870x2 gpu paired with a 8350 black edition cpu I would love to win one so i could rival my twins rig who has a kfa2 gtx 970 gpu and use less wattage than I am doing 

I'm running on dem sweet sweet intel hd 3000 graphics.......do I need to say more?

I'm using an EVGA 970 SC right now. I want Polaris because more graphics cards == more fun.

I'm an amateur indie game dev. Working on something pretty big, so follow me on Twitter for updates! I'm https://www.twitter.com/Bobbyloujo

Gibe nao pls

I have a gt 750m powering a 4k display, cause I'm smart

I have a GTX660 and I need a polaris card to play in VR!

Well my rig still got a gtx 460 from Asus,

Broken cover ( had to use tire ups to keep it in place )

Driver issues (running 314.22 driver to even keep it alive).

And somehow it is still capable to run gtaV at medium and laggy rates.

Served me well for 7 years and economy in Greece does not benefit the upgrade i have in mind.

Next up AMD!

Keep up the good work guys, both forum and channels

Hi LTT

I have a Sapphire R9 290 tri-x card.

I want a new polaris GPU because my current one is starting to get a bit outdated, and I'm looking at buying VR.

Thankyou

Im running a 550 since 2011 so yea i might need an Upgerade :´´. Also sharing the comp. with my brother would be a great staring point to start my new build. Throw your guys help i build some systems for freinds but for myself but myself is still running a prebuild one :3. (dont juge i was 13)

So yea thx m8s ^-^

I have two 960s which are exactly 1920 which is also 4x 480. So really I would like 4 480s but I guess I will settle for just the one

760 user here.

It's great, but i can't play new games at max setting anymore.

Back in 2008 I saved up money to buy an XFX 4850....I'm still using it to this day! An RX480 should be a nice upgrade from a 4850...but dat college tuition isn't letting me buy one. :( AMD, I'll trade you my 4850 for one of those shiny new RX480s.....

Currently using GTX 660 ti

1. Would like a new graphics card for upcoming build.

2. Want to try AMD.