AMD Polaris Giveaway

3 years ago I upgraded from a GTX 670 to a 770 and was so happy at the time. For the past few years I haven't though much about upgrading but I just happened across the GTX Series 10 cards and was immediately wanting to upgrade. Unfortunately I cannot afford to buy a new card so I would love this opportunity to try to get an AMD card! Then I could probably put money aside for my mouse and keyboard that are in desperate need of an upgrade too >.< Keep up the great work!

I have one of them R9 380s. It actually does me nicely but ive convinced one of my roommates to join the glorious PC masterrace (HAIL GABEN!) and a new graphics card would be sweet. His laptop right now gives him such low framerates it makes me choke. I pray to RNJesus (or lets be real here, the OPs) for a shiny RX480 for him.

Running an AMD Radeon HD 6870 2gb.... not the best, so I have to play 900p to get around 100+fps on games like csgo, and sounds like a hair dryer.  A new GPU would be amazing; I wouldn't know what to do with all that horsepower for I haven't used a computer with parts that fast ever before.

I'm using AMD R7 250 1GB DDR5.

I want it because am all in for team RED, also new games are not running good on my current card, i need to upgrade my PC, and this can be a starter. :)

Thanks!

My sister's 680 died about a month ago so I have had to sit here twiddling my thumbs for the past 3 weeks while she plays with my baby, my 970.

I plan on getting a 480 when I can get the money together and the sapphire NITRO is out but getting it for free and investing the money into something else would be sweet.

Currently using the Intel HD graphics 4600 on my 4690k

I am br, hu3hu3, I nedi vidio cardi becose I am puur endi hevi 650 ti, gibe card pls

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Would love two of these for crossfire in something like a htpc!

r9 270x, it's just fine as i don't really plan on getting any big titles in the near future and is plenty for my pc but a better gpu may counterbalance the bottleneck of my cpu ... who knows

I currently use a r9 280 but I don't have the money for a new gpu because I recently bought a season ticket for the train to get to the hospital where my grandpa rests and is treated for his cancer.

dem feelings y do u feel

I have always wanted to build my own gaming pc and your videos have inspired. If I get the giveaway it would really cut the cost of the build. It doesnt matter which amd polaris gpu I get. I just want to fulfill my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any graphics card in my pc because I can't afford one.....

R9 290, looking to upgrade full rig. Might as well save a few bucks on the card.

I'm currently using a Zotac GTX 750Ti. I'd love to upgrade to a Polaris card because those cards are pretty damn sexy.

AMD A10 7850k 

No sob story from me just saves me buying one

I have a gt220 in my PC which has had 3 fan replacements so far and I have a 920m on my laptop which runs games but only on low settings. I did have an 6790 for about a month in the PC but it died for some reason. AMD's new architecture sounds promising and I really do hope they make a big boom on the market.

Right now im rocking a r7 260x, which is actually fairly decent on my 720p tv, but I'm about to get a new bedroom and I am planning on building a new rig (with the release of Zen), and going to be picking up a 1440p monitor. I was extremely impressed at how well the RX 480 performs for the price, and would be excited to get my hands on one of the new cards!

I've got a 7850, so well due for an upgrade... 480 or 470 will be a huge jump in my case, maybe it will be worth for me to upgrade my monitor to run 1440p instead of 1080p with this kind of horse-power 

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

Hello first off I wanted to say that I really enjoy the content that LMG produces. My current rig is a Intel 4670k and a 290X which is still running great for what I use it for 1080p gaming. But my computer I built for my sister the same time (2013) I did mine is falling behind in the graphics department. Her CPU is a AMD 8350 but the GPU is an aging AMD 7850 that is starting to have stuttering. So it would be great to be able to update her to the new Polaris architecture. Thank you for your consideration. 

I have an HD 6850 I bought 3-4 years ago... I want a new card so I could play The Witcher 3.

I currently have a 960 (kinda old) but I'm thinking of building my friend a PC.

His can't even run csgo...

Im currently using integrated graphics and the rx480 is a bit pricey in Canada so It would be a huge upgrade to me