Looking for new gaming mouse

DotoreN

Hey,

Currently I own a Zowie FK 2. I have always been a fan of Zowie, but I notice that my fingers are getting tired from constantly clicking due to the Huano switches that Zowie uses. So I am looking for a new optical (Fingertip-Grip) mouse with omron switches. 

Does anyone have recommendations?

Also I am not looking for razor products, neither the deathadder as it's too large for me + I don't palm my mouse.

Recommendations are welcome! 

Thank you. - Dotoren

I currently own a mionix castor its awesome for gaming its like the logitech g502 without the weight full rgb no acceleration perfect mouse for gaming in my opinion

32 minutes ago, DotoreN said:

Hey,

Currently I own a Zowie FK 2. I have always been a fan of Zowie, but I notice that my fingers are getting tired from constantly clicking due to the Huano switches that Zowie uses. So I am looking for a new optical (Fingertip-Grip) mouse with omron switches. 

Does anyone have recommendations?

Also I am not looking for razor products, neither the deathadder as it's too large for me + I don't palm my mouse.

Recommendations are welcome! 

Thank you. - Dotoren

Do you have any set budget? 

if (you want to reply) {

USE THE QUOTE BUTTON 

}

else {

DONT

}

1 hour ago, Ion4545 said:

I currently own a mionix castor its awesome for gaming its like the logitech g502 without the weight full rgb no acceleration perfect mouse for gaming in my opinion

Yeah I have been looking into Mionix and I am considering the Avior 7000 atm, since it looks similar to the Zowie FK that I am used to. But I am not familiar with the brand yet. 

Good to hear that you like the brand.

46 minutes ago, FanBlade said:

Do you have any set budget? 

Not really, but I rather not pay more than 100euro for a mouse :P

If your a real competitive FPS gamer (as in like enter tournaments and stuff) then try find a mice with the 3366/3360 sensor, they are absolutely amazing. I recommend Logitech G303. If your just a normal gamer, then pick a mice that suits your hand grip and size, having a small mice is ok, but if its too big for you, it becomes really uncomfortable.