Is this one any good?

I'm looking to upgrade to a powerful enough graphics card to run games at decent framerates without needing too much power.  I've been looking at the PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC and it seems pretty good for only $120.  My system isn't much and I desperately need a new graphics card but I'll need to upgrade other parts of my system before I could use a better card so this one will have to do for now.  Is it total garbage or does it work alright?

It's a great little card, but consider going used on r/hardwareswap

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/new/

750tis usually go for around 60 there

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Get a 950 used or wait for the 1050 to come out so the 950 goes down in price. 

I'm looking to upgrade to a powerful enough graphics card to run games at decent framerates without needing too much power.  I've been looking at the PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC and it seems pretty good for only $120.  My system isn't much and I desperately need a new graphics card but I'll need to upgrade other parts of my system before I could use a better card so this one will have to do for now.  Is it total garbage or does it work alright?

Where do you live and what are your specs. For what you want ''a decent graphics card which doesn't need much power'' the gtx 750 ti is quite good. However a gtx 950 nowadays is similar in price uses a bit more power and performs quite better. I highly recommend the gtx 750 ti however. I was in a desperate situation similar to you (had a core 2 duo with an integrated gpu). I popped in a gtx 750 ti and low and behold I could play most games finally.

My power supply is total garbage and doesn't even have the connectors for a 950 but does have enough wattage, that's why I was looking at this guy because, to my knowledge, I believe it gets enough through the PCI and I don't have to connect anything to it.  Is that correct?

750 ti is a great card no doubt, but i would still advise u to get GTX 950. it runs cooler and is more powerful in games. also u can get good money for this if u resale it as its the newer one. but its u will have to add in another $30.i saw EVGA GTX 950 Superclock ACX 2.0 for $150 on amazon just few days ago. it will run much cooler than 750 ti for sure!

also better performance. 

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

My power supply is total garbage and doesn't even have the connectors for a 950 but does have enough wattage, that's why I was looking at this guy because, to my knowledge, I believe it gets enough through the PCI and I don't have to connect anything to it.  Is that correct?

Well currently I am running a gtx 750 ti on a 240w power supply. There are some gtx 950 that dont even need a 6 pin power connector so you might look into those aswell.

I'll look into 950s but at least I know if I do get this one it isn't toal garbage, thx :)

PNY only carry a 1 year warrany.  Other manufacturers have more...

This EVGA for example has 3 year warranty, also doesn't require extra power, and you can overclock it yourself with EVGA software to the same level as the PNY...  And its cheaper after the rebate.  http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=94334&vpn=02G-P4-3753-KR&manufacture=eVGA&promoid=1303