How to mount a huge Fabric Poster? 140x100

Hey guys i recently purchased a fabric poster by the size of 140x100 and i have no idea how to mount it on to the wall. Im not really a DIY guy so i appreciate it if the method was fairly simple. Thankyou!

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

The simplest solution would be thumbtacks, but that would leave holes in your wallflag and your wall.

My recommendation would be to mount it the same way you would mount curtains. 

Either use a curtain rod or track. That will leave your flag intact and only leave minimal damage to your wall.

You could also frame it as you would with a regular poster.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

19 minutes ago, Volbet said:

The simplest solution would be thumbtacks, but that would leave holes in your wallflag and your wall.

My recommendation would be to mount it the same way you would mount curtains. 

Either use a curtain rod or track. That will leave your flag intact and only leave minimal damage to your wall.

You could also frame it as you would with a regulkar poster.

I was looking at this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0755810554/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3J9X4KM6YMIE6&coliid=IOO5302T2MBMQ

and

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EUSYOA0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3J9X4KM6YMIE6&coliid=I257H48AR64ZFD

but i dont know if my poster would fit the first one or not because its 1 inch over the size

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

7 hours ago, RaymondL said:

I never used a spring system myself, since they tend to break on me. 

But they'll work just fine.

I can't really answer whether or not the first solution would fit your poster since I haven't tried the product.

The plastic strips could have open ends. That way they'll accept larger posters. 

Although, you could always cut holes in the ends. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes