LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hello,

My first thought after i saw this projector is,

"damn, a projector for gaming!"

this would be a new era of gaming :D

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have never had a projector, it has been a dream for me to have one, but  I can't afford one :(. Also it'd great for my youtube channel to make a review and some let's play videos! I hope I am one of the lucky ones who win one of these wonderful projectors!!! <3 <3 <3

Amazing features and a stunning design. oh how I would love to game with this projector!

Would be awesome for my small apartment! :)

Absolutely fantastic; been looking at Projectors for a long time but they're just out of my budget! Goodluck everyone

i just want this for free... Love all your vids brah since the old NCIX days thanks for the chance to win!!!

be great for those outdoor gaming sessions in the summer :)

It is a really unique design, really portable, we are planning a vacation, and this kinda thing would be ideal for movie watching, cause my notebook screen is small :DD and you can't really mout a projector there

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I really like the design, very sleek 

High quality, excellent portability. attractive design, it's a good project. I like it.

The portability and short throw look great for quickly sharing stuff with friends and family. I'd love to have one of these.

This would be a fantastic projector to have around the office for those late night gaming... I mean server patching sessions :)

The focal length for this projector redefines what I have seen for ultra-short throw and the size makes is a pretty good option for mobile presentations as well.

It looks like a really awesome product, I always wished for a projector I could use in my small apartment and this looks like the best option. 

This projector would be so cool for gaming when you have friends over, also I'd love to use this to help with my art work such as tracing images etc.

nice ez to carry projector... for playing games at large screen on game parties... i dig it...

Looks like an amazing projector, its crazy how good the picture looks even though it is  a short throw projector.LG has genuinely pushed the boundaries with this product and achieved something amazing for people who dont have room for a conventional projector. the application use for this is endless. even aesthetically it does look excellent and it looks like it has a premium feel for a premium projector. Even the bluetooth connectivity is something that isnt seen on normal projectors let alone a short throw one. i also love how the image was perfectly straight with no distortion.

The portability is a big bonus especially for someone like me who is constantly in hospital.

it doesnt take up large amounts of room and has amazing specs, everything you would want in a lovely projector. LTT perfectly showcased this projector with an amazingly well done video and perfect editing. Most of the information and key features were easily seen in the video and it was nice for LG to sponsor the video. It inspires people like me to who love technology as a hobby. 

Well that is such an awesome projector! I once saw friends playing games with a projector and it seemed really great. I'd love to give this a shot and play lots of horror games that way... and also, watch movies as well!

Best of luck to the draw! :)

The PF1000U has shown me that the quality and use cases for projectors is not declining, and there are still improvements being made. 

I would have never though projectors could look so awesome. 200" !! Unreal, Whoever wins can we have movie night outside?!?!:D

I was really into that little but very cool scene it was pretty awesome. And that small projector is awesome too.

Interesting what it can do and what it can used for. ;-) I love LinusTech Tips dont give up guys you are doing great work.

Thanks.