LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing looks Awesome! I've always wanted a nice projector!

I have to admit i am not a huge fan of projectors but this one just wowed me, Plus it is very small and looks amazing.

Thanks, Good Luck Everyone :)

Seems a little odd. to use it do you have to floor place it or table? Right in the middle of the room? If you tried mounting it on the ceiling wouldn't you end up turning it upside down?

Or does it have a setting that flips the image to take that into acount?

Seems like this would fix all the gripes I have with projectors. Except the brightness part, because there is no way that is anywhere near bright enough for a semi-bright room.

Looks pretty fantastic, wish I didn't have to feed my family so I could afford it! lol great video. 

Having a projector like this would make spectating tournaments at makeshift LAN's a blast! Haven't seen one like this before

This seems like a really cool device and could be very useful for stuff like LAN parties or even just having a few friends over now and then. Maybe one day we could see these much cheaper and accessible to more people, or maybe higher resolutions so it could look better at the larger sizes.

This looks like an amazing projector. Doesn't take a lot of room to install and looks like a really good image quality.
Would be really nice to use on the go since it is easy to set up.

Seems like a pretty boss projector since it only has to be 4" away from the wall :o

To be perfectly honest i'd rather spend the 1.4 grand on a 60" + inch monitor/tv but thats not what this projector is about, to justify that price you can easily set this thing up to a wall/surface and with ambient darkness have a portable 200" screen with good picture quality that will suit your needs. It is such a luxury item to have and i want to experience it first hand on a home theater kind of setup. 

Would be great to get some friends over a play some co-op game, looks like a great projector

Small, and compact. That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image :)

Aren't you a little short to be a projector? 

Nice compact and easy to setup, expansive though. 

The short throw and compactness makes it superb for all occasions.

This would have been awesome to bring to the UFC viewing party I went to last night. I would have been the coolest guy there!

When I first saw the projector, my initial thoughts, like others, was wow. I've always wanted a projector in my room and the efficiency of space for this product makes it an ideal projector.  

Looks perfect for LAN parties. Would be sweet to get a mini-ITX SFF rig hooked up to it.

The future is here, this is such a cool little device especially since you dont need a huge space to use it.

I just finished my basement and this combined with a roll down screen would be perfect. I looked at other projectors but the distance required for and routing all the cables in the ceiling was cost and labor prohibitive.

This i smy entry,  About the product, love the unique design, love to have one on my home & probably recommend one to friends after testing

Details separate people.