Best budget mechanical keyboard

MoonlightSylv

So I've had a membrane keyboard forever and I want a mechanical keyboard. I'd like to keep it $50USD or under, thanks in advance.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

your solution here are the keyboards

If you would bare to spend $10 more i would recommend this one Link

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

5 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

And if you would bare to spend $10 more i would recommend this one Link

Thanks, I think I'll get the MechanicalEagle Z-77, I would get the Lenovo one but red really clashes with my setup.

Edit: Just noticed the colors can't be changed, I'll probably get the EagleTec KG010 Office or the TOMOKO MMC023.

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Thanks, I think I'll get the MechanicalEagle Z-77, I would get the Lenovo one but red really clashes with my setup.

No problem , enjoy

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

5 hours ago, LizardsAreOP said:

If you would bare to spend $10 more i would recommend this one Link

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Triggered!

21 hours ago, Ichi said:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Triggered!

Edit: I get it...

Edited by ShadowTechXTS
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✨PC Specs✨

13 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

dafuq?

He skip no 4, that's all.

21 minutes ago, Ichi said:

He skip no 4, that's all.

Ooooh.

✨PC Specs✨

MagicForce keyboards are the only ones I'd feel comfortable recommending at that price point. They're actually fairly nice with a decent build quality. And, best of all, they have gateron switches as an option. If you don't know, gateron switches are kinda like the up and comer. They are better than cherry (well, that's a subjective opinion, but I think many would agree with me) and they're cheaper to boot. Magicforce, which is listed under the manufacturer Qisan on Amazon, are a 65% backlit keyboard that have several options and I think are your best bet with your budget in mind. If you decide to spend a little bit more in the 70-90 dollar range I could recommend you the Rantopad MXX as it's aluminum and very well built. Then if you get in the higher end of things I'd tell you to get a Varmillo. =)

On 7/9/2016 at 2:28 AM, ShadowTechXTS said:

Edit: Just noticed the colors can't be changed, I'll probably get the EagleTec KG010 Office or the TOMOKO MMC023.

Out of all the ones he listed there, the Eagle is the best, but I still would rather you get the Qisan Magicforce. I've heard the Tomoko doesn't have the best build quality and they use kinda crappy switches. Honestly, a lot of those use Kailh switches, which, while still better than a rubber dome keyboard, I can't really highly recommend. I really do think you should look into the gateron switch board I told you about. Have you any idea on what kinda switch you're wanting to get? Like clicky, with a bump (tactile), or nothing (linear)?

7 hours ago, Takkun said:

Out of all the ones he listed there, the Eagle is the best, but I still would rather you get the Qisan Magicforce. I've heard the Tomoko doesn't have the best build quality and they use kinda crappy switches. Honestly, a lot of those use Kailh switches, which, while still better than a rubber dome keyboard, I can't really highly recommend. I really do think you should look into the gateron switch board I told you about. Have you any idea on what kinda switch you're wanting to get? Like clicky, with a bump (tactile), or nothing (linear)?

I just want something better than my crappy K120.

✨PC Specs✨

9 hours ago, Takkun said:

Capture.PNG

On sale, I might pick it up.

✨PC Specs✨

14 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Capture.PNG

On sale, I might pick it up.

Ehh, you could do worse for a starter board. I'd recommend starting out with tenkeyless as its really nice having the extra space and when you don't have the number pad you realize you don't even need it like that anyways unless you're an accountant or a programmer or something. I'm not the biggest fan of Razer ever, but I wouldn't be against it at that price point.

I own this one and it is awesome. Also comes with a removable wrist rest. I previously owned a Razer Blackwidow which started to malfunction after a year of light use.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

On 7/11/2016 at 8:21 AM, Frode said:

You could get the redragon mechanical keyboard. It goes for 40 bucks at amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016MAK38U/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1468239604&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=redragon+keyboard&dpPl=1&dpID=51IsY0Si6hL&ref=plSrch 

here a review/ overview: 

Holy shit get this thing. For 31 bucks? What?! I can't even talk shit about kailh switches at that price point.

2 minutes ago, Takkun said:

Holy shit get this thing. For 31 bucks? What?! I can't even talk shit about kailh switches at that price point.

I already got the Razer for $60 at Microcenter, came with a 1 year warranty so if it screws up I can replace it.

✨PC Specs✨