Windows OS based stats project. Help is appreciated.

HaydenLikeHey

I'm taking a summer stats course and I have to do a project over the chi square test. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's basically a test designed to test the agreement between an observed group of variables and what's expected from that set of data to see if a sample reflects a large population. For the project I'm using the Steam Hardware survey for my expected results, but I'm using a sample of people across multiple social media platforms to get results for the observed category. Considering most people I know online aren't very tech savvy I figured you guys were a good place to collect data from.

All data collected won't be used outside of this classroom. Here is the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L39K5G7

2 hours ago, TheGhostOfGrace said:

I'm taking a summer stats course and I have to do a project over the chi square test. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's basically a test designed to test the agreement between an observed group of variables and what's expected from that set of data to see if a sample reflects a large population. For the project I'm using the Steam Hardware survey for my expected results, but I'm using a sample of people across multiple social media platforms to get results for the observed category. Considering most people I know online aren't very tech savvy I figured you guys were a good place to collect data from.

All data collected won't be used outside of this classroom. Here is the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L39K5G7

Done. I got your back. Good luck in your stats course. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.