cryorig H5 ultimate and g.skill ripjaws 4 clearance?

EvilNeo

will H5 ultimate be compatible with ripjaws 4 rams?
just to save you the google search, H5 ultimate RAM clearance is 30~35mm (fan position adjustable)  height: 160 ~ 168.3mm (fan position adjustable)

the ripjaws 4 are 40mm

the case is nzxt s340 with CPU Cooler clearance 161mm 
this might be a stupid question but is there any workaround it, does that mean they will never fit together??
i wanted to go H7 but it's missing from the market in my country so it's either H5 or the (ugly) 212 evo, and probably the available H5 is the ultimate one

If you only have ram on one side of the cooler, don't use the slots closest to the cooler, you can move the fan to the other side for pull, it shouldn't be a problem. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

will H5 ultimate be compatible with ripjaws 4 rams?
just to save you the google search, H5 ultimate RAM clearance is 30~35mm (fan position adjustable)  height: 160 ~ 168.3mm (fan position adjustable)

the ripjaws 4 are 40mm

the case is nzxt s340 with CPU Cooler clearance 161mm 
this might be a stupid question but is there any workaround it, does that mean they will never fit together??
i wanted to go H7 but it's missing from the market in my country so it's either H5 or the (ugly) 212 evo, and probably the available H5 is the ultimate one

Do you have a printer? Cryorig have a printable folding thing on their website if you already have the PC. And the H5 is much better than the 212. You could put the fan on the other side, and pull air through, which would fix everything.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

If you only have ram on one side of the cooler or don't use the slots closest to the cooler, you can move the fan to the other side for pull. 

brilliant :D 
umm the ram are actually 2 sticks and the motherboard manual recommends putting them in ram slot 2 and ram slot 4
not sure whether the ram on slot 2 interfere with the fan or not but i guess if it would then i would place the fan on the other side of the heatsink and make it pull air through it

DIMM.PNG