AM3+ Waterblock Compatible With Hardline Tubing

I'm not a big watercooler but, in the near future, I'm looking to watercool my current system. I do know how to bend the tubing but need a CPU waterblock compatible with hardline tubing. Any lowish price recommendations?

(Sorry for repeating myself)

Am3+ and watercooling should NOT be used in the same sentence...cause this is like:

ricer4.jpg

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

If you aren't going to help, and yes, I know its not recommended to watercool AMD, then don't reply...

Anything.. you just need to buy the right fittings. Most people say don't water cool an AMD since your water cooling setup usually cost more than your setup.. Might as well put that money into doing an upgrade instead and tossing on an all in one cooler.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Don't mean to be snarky or anything ttam, but I know anything would theoretically work, I just want some recommendations if possible.

I'm not very good when it comes to researching watercooling. I've done my best, but I want to get recommendations from someone who has done hardline cooling before. Safety first!

12 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Am3+ and watercooling should NOT be used in the same sentence...cause this is like:

ricer4.jpg

LOL! look at that ricer!!! 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

LOL! look at that ricer!!! 

it's even giving a wink :P lol

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Please don't water cool any amd build. also we need to know your specs.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 hour ago, GDRRiley said:

Please don't water cool any amd build. also we need to know your specs.

Why not? There's nothing wrong with water cooling an AMD build. Or really any build for that matter.

An inexpensive build is actually the best way to learn custom water cooling since most everything can be transferred to a newer build, including the CPU block in the case of some models such as the EK Supremacy EVO. If someone I knew wanted to experiment with custom water cooling, I'd give them one of the AM2+ boards I have sitting around.

2 hours ago, Doctorsonic1 said:

I'm not a big watercooler but, in the near future, I'm looking to watercool my current system. I do know how to bend the tubing but need a CPU waterblock compatible with hardline tubing. Any lowish price recommendations?

(Sorry for repeating myself)

It's not the water block that needs to be compatible, but the fittings. Any hardline fittings will work in almost any AM3+ compatible water block. EK Supremacy EVO is the more popular one, but there are plenty of other blocks out there. On the fittings, it'll depend more on the dimensions of the tubing you intend to use since that determines what fittings are compatible.

The only CPU blocks you might need to be concerned about with hardline fittings are ones where the inlet and outlet are too close together. If you see a warning on the box to not use compression fittings, then it's not compatible. I think the only block on which I've seen such a warning, though, is AlphaCool's CPU block. I don't think I've ever seen it with any others.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6