Opinions on EK-KIT X360

its good quality

downside is that the DDC is much worse than a D5 pump

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Good kit, pump could be better (D5 Vario for example)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I didn't buy the kit but I'm using the same block, radiator, and reservoir, you're not going to do much better as far as quality goes but I'd purchase everything separately.  I've used a few DDC pumps in the past and they're not totally bad especially with a upgraded top but I'd recommend a D5.  Out of the DDC's I've owned; one completely failed and the PWM control stopped working on another and would only run at 100%.  I've had a EK-D5 running 24/7 for about a year now and it's definitely worth the extra cost.

The XE radiator that comes with the kit is one of the thickest ones available so you'll want to make sure you have at least 100mm of clearance.

I would suggest the P360 kit which comes with a D5 pump

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B