Most Popular FPS (not named CS:GO or BF)

AlwaysFlexin

I am interested in buying a FPS that has is decently competitive online. I don't really like CS:GO (Might be a bit TOO competitive for me, and I can't ever get into the Battlefield games. I guess I just don't like the huge maps and the slow progression system) Hate on me all you want, but I've always like COD. What I specifically like about it is short matches (about 10 min) and a great progression system for gear, camos, etc. 

Are there any games out there like I'm looking for? Also, is the COD BO3 scene even present online on PC? I bought COD AW last year on PC and I said I would never buy it on PC again because the community died pretty quickly. 

Thanks guys!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

You might want to take a gander at Overwatch. I know it's not a traditional FPS per se, but it's hella fun and games don't usually last more than 10-12 minutes

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I don't know how many people are still playing it, but Planetside 2 is awesome. And free.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've been playing a bit of Insurgency, and that's pretty fun. More realistic than some of the others. 

Titanfall has most players in the world you should totally buy it

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

1 minute ago, Alexokan said:

I've been playing a bit of Insurgency, and that's pretty fun. More realistic than some of the others. 

I forgot that I have been looking at that game for a while! Are the servers populated decently and is there gun, camos, or any unlock progression of the sort?

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

8 minutes ago, AlwaysFlexin said:

I forgot that I have been looking at that game for a while! Are the servers populated decently and is there gun, camos, or any unlock progression of the sort?

It's cheap and fun. It's got an equipment loader that you progressively get more gear for the weapon as you do better. No camo that I am aware of, but I haven't played enough to know. 

servers are nicely populated, you'll always be able to find a low ping match. And the co-op is hella fun, the bots are almost too good lol 

I would say it's a good supplemental game, I can;t see myself dedicating all my gaming time into it. 

Would highly recommend Crysis 2 multiplayer. Player count is tru the roof 

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

To add on Overwatch: If you're into competitive play, they recently launched Compeititve matches. Just for the heads up if you like to play games a bit more "serious".

Depth is also pretty fun to play.

1 minute ago, Guuhan said:

To add on Overwatch: If you're into competitive play, they recently launched Compeititve matches. Just for the heads up if you like to play games a bit more "serious".

Depth is also pretty fun to play.

Yea i've been playing Overwatch here and there, but like I said, I like progression and unlocks and there still isn't much with Overwatch. The golden guns are awesome but 300 competitive wins.... come on!