Corsair Void macros

lucien303
Go to solution Solved by Inrix,

I don't have any experience with the software but I feel that you could probably get a macro for it done in autohotkey... But I could be wrong :)

Hello
I was just wondering after purchasing a new pair of Corsair void wireless headphones I found that the Corsair utility engine had 5 pre-sets bass, movie, fps, chat and pure. I was just wondering I i could maybe hook those pre-sets to macros so I docent have to open the program every time I wanted to change it. I would also like to know how to make the Dolby surround a macro so I can turn that on and off on the fly. Appreciate some help with this.
Cheers Lucien

I don't have any experience with the software but I feel that you could probably get a macro for it done in autohotkey... But I could be wrong :)

~ Main Rig ~

- Ryzen 9 3950X 16 Core 32 Threads - EVGA 3090 KINGPIN HYBRID - 32GB DDR4 3600mhz - 

- 6TB SSD Array + 2TB MP600 NVME Gen4 Boot - 

- Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER - Lian li O11 Dynamic XL - NZXT Kraken X73 + 16 Noctua NF-A12x25 Fans - 

~ Accessories ~

- Logitech G915 + G903 - LG C9 OLED PG279Q 27'' [1440p 165hz G-Sync] +  PG27AQ27'' [4k 60hz G-Sync] -
2x 1440p Portrait 25'' Dell - DT 990 Pro Headphones -

~ Servers ~

- 100TB NAS + Server's w/ 6700k - 32 + 64GB Ram - NVME Boot - Gigabit Unlimited Fiber -

@Inrix yeah I cannot find any way to do so cheers for the help though i did use the program from other macros =D.