MSI Bios update locked me out of overclocking?

Okay so I have a MSI P67A-G43 (B3) motherboard with an i5 2500k. I updated my bios today and before I updated I could overclock just fine. Tonight I figured I could give it a try with the new bios and when I went to change the core clock it wouldn't let me access the value. It's not greyed out as if I shouldn't be able to and I can change the core voltage just fine. I tried using OC Genie but I didn't like the values it gave me. 4.2Ghz at 1.35v sheesh! It's not urgent but if anyone could help it would be well appreciated. Thanks! :D

This is technically a necro...but I'm having this exact same problem with that exact same board!!  I updated the BIOS on my  P67A-G43 (B3) and it won't let me downgrade back, and now the CPU is locked.

I see you are still using that board but your OC is at 4.7 so you must have figured out a fix.  Please help!  

try using the numpad to change numbers

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It's definitely locked in the bios.  The numbers you can change have brackets [ ]  around them.  Everything relating to CPU speed is now locked and nothing changes it.  It is a confirmed problem with the new BIOS version designed to support Ivy Bridge.

The only way to unlock it again is to revert back from 5.x  to a 1.x version of the BIOS.  I'm guessing Aruxx (the original poster)  figured out how to fix it.