ONE PG348Q or TWO PG279Q?

i'm going to build a computer now with i7 6900k and one msi gtx 1080 gaming x 8gb. 

should i get one asus pg348q for the 4k or two asus pg279q for the high frame rate? Thank you very much. 

First of all what are you doing with the computer? Do you need the 6900k for a specific purpose? the only reason to go for those is if your a content creator or graphic rendering stuff. 

monitor wise it depends on the games, some would say 4k 60fps is all they need, while others like me prefer 1440p 144 hz as it is smoother :D

I would go with PG279Q. A single 1080 won't be enough for 4K. The HW isn't there just yet, for AAA titles to be played at highest possible settings. And you have to invest so much in more GPUs.

And if I were you, I would buy 6700K instead of 6900K. Just saying, if you want it purely for gaming.

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB