GTX Titan for $100 ???

The Realist
1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Update : When we met for me to pick it up he says he cant give it since another guy offered more and that the minimum bid is $250 so at that moment i drove 5 miles out of town for him to fuck me over so i said ill past since i did not bring the money,fucking scammer cunt i just wanted to take the Titan and just leave him $10 in his face...so pissed so i came here to post it,so many idiots these days :/

You said you just picked it up in the first post? Im confused now.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Yeah this dude is super troll, says he picked up card and then says guy wanted 250 for it and he didnt get it. Says he took the pictures, then says he doesnt have a cell phone to take pictures. Im calling complete BS. Why even waste your time doing all this?

Even GTX 970 for that price would be most likely some kind of scam.

I don't know what you expected.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

4 hours ago, Minibois said:

Well the RX 480 was going to perform on GTX 980 level and the GTX Titan performs on GTX 780 Ti level.. And 780 Ti performs a bit less than GTX 980, thus the RX 480 would (or should, according to the numbers I have seen for the RX 480) slightly outperform it. But I don't think that is worth twice the price (or 100 USD)

780ti is a good bit faster than a Titan. Titan was only marginally faster than the GTX 780. 

seems the deal fell through so we do not need to make this a bigger deal than needed.