Something wrong with my phone? need a new one?

Zackslay3r

Hey guys,

So currently i have a Galaxy Note 4 that was a ex-demo, but im only getting 2 hours of screen on time? 

Is there something wrong? is this normal?

Also, since this is the case, im thinking about getting a new phone. if anyone can link me to a phone that costs around $400-500 australian dollars that has 5 hours at least of screen on time that would be great. I would also love it if it came with a removable battery. but its not a big concern if it doesnt have one. 

Thank you.

Zack.

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014

After 2 years of having my Galaxy Note 4 the original removable battery it came with had horrible battery life due to surpassing 500+ charging cycles. The fix was simple by going  here and buying a new battery https://www.amazon.com/Capable-Anker-T-Mobile-18-Month-Warranty/dp/B00PTVUWRQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1466627269&sr=1-6&keywords=galaxy+note+4+battery than ordering them and popping them into the phone and boom, battery life was much better. Also to increase battery life turn off things you dont need, turn of location services, turn of WI-FI, Blu-tooth and the screen brightness. The Galaxy Note 4 is a great phone for years to come, hope this solves your issue.

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]