rocket league won't lanuch

jvb50m

when i try to launch rocket league i get the error "Your video card does not support alpha blending with floating point render targets (D3DFMT_A16B16G16R16F), which is required to run this game. Exiting..." this is obuisly false I run a r9 380x and an i5 processor i rolled back my driver reinstalled it reinstalled direct x 9 and the game itself also tryed to run it on integrated graphics..... i'm out of ideas and out of research i have no idea of what to do than either wiping my drive and reinstalling windows (not an option).

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

this post is old and for a different game, but it seems as if they might have a solution for this issue:

hope this helps a little: http://steamcommunity.com/app/265930/discussions/1/613936673592297401/

BTW: have you tried turning it off and back on again?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

thanks for the help but i've already seen this page and have tried doing the steps with no progress

i managed to downgrade my driver to crimson 16.3.2 and rocket league worked on this version so idk what to do 

could this be moved to trouble shooting?