Windows PC as WiFi hotspot

I am an SSD

I have a wired internet connection to my PC and cannot get a router at the moment....

I have googled this and came up with the solution offered by connectify...the program...but it isnt as reliablle as I wanted it to be (my android phone keeps dropping the connection whenevr it wants) 

. I have also heard of virtual network but i dont wont to try it  out as they say it doesnt work well with windows 10 PCs , and mine happens to be one of them. 

Is there any other way which works better? Maybe a built in feature? Any help is appreciated... 

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

I have a wired internet connection to my PC and cannot get a router at the moment....

I have googled this and came up with the solution offered by connectify...the program...but it isnt as reliablle as I wanted it to be (my android phone keeps dropping the connection whenevr it wants) 

. I have also heard of virtual network but i dont wont to try it  out as they say it doesnt work well with windows 10 PCs , and mine happens to be one of them. 

Is there any other way which works better? Maybe a built in feature? Any help is appreciated... 

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You have no wireless router? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You have no wireless router? 

no and I want to use my Laptop's wifi adapter to make it a hotspot...to which other wireless devices can connect to

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

no and I want to use my Laptop's wifi adapter to make it a hotspot...to which other wireless devices can connect to

Okay. Follow this guide:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

Okay. Follow this guide:

Yes i have seen that...and i i dotn have the Hosted network support in my wireless card....so i was wondering if there is an alternative program..something other than connectify....

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

Yes i have seen that...and i i dotn have the Hosted network support in my wireless card....so i was wondering if there is an alternative program..something other than connectify....

Sorry, that's the only guide that I know of. :(