How good is minecraft really?

WorldDominator

I used to play minecraft religiously and even though i used to love it, i can say it's dying. I haven't touched the game since around the full release. Too much unnecessary items being put in, and not enough necessary ones. Some maps are fun to play with friends, but after a while, there's not much more you can do with such a simple game. If you can get it for less than 15 bucks then go for it, but i think since you have to buy it directly from them it's more expensive.

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

If you have a creative mind then yes it is one of the best games ever.

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

I think I'm going to buy it soon but is it really that fun? I've never really tried it, just seen youtube videos on it. I'm interested in survival mode and stuff but I want to hear your opinions on it :D

Also, I plan on hosting a server for just my friend and I. Do you know how to go about that?

I have mastered this game. I ran admin and all sorts of hacks ( logging into server admins accounts, like a troll )

The game runs on java and runs like shit. anyways.

Gameplay wise: survival mode is a joke, its so easy. ( monsters cant destroy blocks ) so challenge level is 0=0/1=0/10=0/999999999999999999

well yeah, no challenge. not even worth buying, minecraft has praticly evolved 10000 times less then windows did from win 7 to win 8.

experience time: 1 year, many hours. ( deserted entire servers by demolishing the hierarchy of good players )

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I like it when I play on a server with my friends, but I cant do single player.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

The game is very fun

I can't tell you why, because I don't know, still after 2.5 years of playing it :P

But you can't play it alone and enjoy it (Okey, someone can, but most can't), have some friends and play survival and you will be lost for hours and hours

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

like most people say, its a fun game, but play with friends or atleast online to get a good experience. when it comes to online, theres a lot of good, and fun servers out there, that have many different games, mini-games etc. that you hopefully will find entertaining, and most of the games are, lets call them "mods" or "modifications", that can completly change the way you see and play minecraft, did for me anyway.  ;)

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

The issue I have with it is my self control. I often find myself spawning in items as I have grown tired of the game. My other issue with it is the constant additions being made to the game. You can barely keep up with new features that are added each week. 

The issue I have with it is my self control. I often find myself spawning in items as I have grown tired of the game. My other issue with it is the constant additions being made to the game. You can barely keep up with new features that are added each week. 

I'm not a cheater anymore :P

I already bought it and setup a server. I think I have to redo my shaders, I think I messed that up.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/