Headphones for toddlers

DominicNikon

My cusin asked me to find her headphones for her toddler. Do they make head phones that small?  If so have any suggestions? She needs them for going on a airplane. Price less then 100 USD

Try searching for "Ear Muffs" on Amazon and see what you can find. I don't think headphones would be a good idea. 

Most ear muffin are just to warm the ears but in this case I assume you want it to reduce the noise? 

1 minute ago, NeVe12p4wNeD said:

Try searching for "Ear Muffs" on Amazon and see what you can find. I don't think headphones would be a good idea. 

Most ear muffin are just to warm the ears but in this case I assume you want it to reduce the noise? 

do they have headphones for watching movies on a ipad?

I dunno if I would trust headphones to a developing childs ears...

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

5 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

do they have headphones for watching movies on a ipad?

Reverse this argument. 

iPads are compatible with all headphones with a 3.5mm jack (99% consumer grade out there). 

5 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

What would you do?

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

What would you do?

let them sit in boredom for the flight.

Even if the vol is set i dont think there is any kinda vol lock on Ios and it wouldn't take much effort to crank the fuck out of the vol

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

8 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

I don't think I wouldn't take a child on an airplane in general...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 minute ago, DXMember said:

I don't think I wouldn't take a child on an airplane in general...

As much as I agree with you cause children piss me off the reality of the situation is its not always avoidable. 

System Specs

5 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

let them sit in boredom for the flight.

Even if the vol is set i dont think there is any kinda vol lock on Ios and it wouldn't take much effort to crank the fuck out of the vol

Could they keep the volume low?

2 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

Could they keep the volume low?

As I said its going to take no effort for a misplaced finger to crank the volume.

I'm no doctor ..I might be full of shit but it was my immediate concern thinking of a very young child with such a thing...I frankly find it irresponsible companies even make such a thing if im honest. 

System Specs

Headphones and toddlers are not something you should do, the same goes for toddlers and airplanes, you are going to ruining the trip for everyone else on the airplane.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

8 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Headphones and toddlers are not something you should do, the same goes for toddlers and airplanes, you are going to ruining the trip for everyone else on the airplane.

Then should I just tell them headphones are not a good idea for a 1 year old? Also they need to take a plane 

13 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

I think toddlers and airplanes is fine if they are well behaved. Since I was young we have gone to florida every year on a plane.

And when I was young, i did not have headphones, but had thoes games for one to play on a long trip, nothing electronic. I dont think headphoones/movies are neccisary for toddlers, as they can find other, more creative ways to be entertained.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

5 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

Then should I just tell them headphones are not a good idea for a 1 year old? Also they need to take a plane 

give the toddler a coloring book or something he/she can play a little with.

4 minutes ago, spwath said:

I think toddlers and airplanes is fine if they are well behaved. Since I was young we have gone to florida every year on a plane.

And when I was young, i did not have headphones, but had thoes games for one to play on a long trip, nothing electronic. I dont think headphoones/movies are neccisary for toddlers, as they can find other, more creative ways to be entertained.

I hate when people bring toddlers to places where it is not meant to have toddlers. 19/20 times they start crying or something else and I don't think that is okay if it is a place where nobody just can leave or where they just can't leave.

Yeah toddlers don't need movies and music (headphones). I am sure you can find lots of things a toddler can do.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

36 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

Then should I just tell them headphones are not a good idea for a 1 year old?

Absolutely. 

39 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

Then should I just tell them headphones are not a good idea for a 1 year old? 

YES!

30 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

give the toddler a coloring book or something he/she can play a little with.

I hate when people bring toddlers to places where it is not meant to have toddlers. 19/20 times they start crying or something else and I don't think that is okay if it is a place where nobody just can leave or where they just can't leave.

Yeah toddlers don't need movies and music (headphones). I am sure you can find lots of things a toddler can do.

We're having a huge family trip and we're renting a million dollar mansion in sedona AZ and we need to fly were to far away for driving and I have noise canceling headphones. So flying is a need

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

We're having a huge family trip and we're renting a million dollar mansion in sedona AZ and we need to fly were to far away for driving and I have noise canceling headphones. So flying is a need

color book and real games (not digital games)