Mouse Review - Roccat Kiro

So I ordered this mouse recently and I just got it today. I have been using it for only about two hours now and is by far the best mouse I have ever used. I'm the kind of person that was always stuck with some shitty ass stock mouse from Dell or HP or one of those other junk mice you would just buy at a local store for the lowest prices with the worst quality. This has got to be one of the best $40 I have ever spent on a mouse. If you're tired of being screwed over by mice that just keep on breaking, I can highly recommend this one. This is perfect for workstation use as well. Side buttons are magnetic so you don't even have to use them but even if you were to change your mind, you can add them back on if you want. I have no buttons on my mouse except for the normal ones that can't be changed. This thing just works. All I had to do was download the drivers and restart my computer for the changes to take effect and everything went perfectly. RGB control, ridiculously high DPI control (DPI is definatley something I needed control of as well in addition to having insanely high options as well) Being able to change the standard settings for fine tuning, the list goes on and on. The GUI is very comfortable, it looks very very tough and a lot to cover but after you change just a few settings you'll realize that's normal and acceptable for the massive amount of options. The GUI is well organized as well and everything is pretty easy to find. It's got the futuristic look to it as well so it has that beautiful tuning in software for comfort as well. I'm honestly surprised I could write this much about a mouse. xD

I guess if there would be one complaint if any would be the DPI switch, I'm not the kind of person that needs a hardware dedicated DPI switch and would prefer that to be in software. However, it's out of the way and doesn't bother me as the side buttons would so it seems fine. I can also understand that this would be a nice feature for hot switching to gaming profiles if someone were to start gaming. Hmmm... So I guess this would be a hybrid mouse then from that point of view. Actually now that I think of it, that seems to make sense quite well. 

Overall, this is pretty much as good as it gets for what I was looking for. I sacrificed the DPI switch in the middle and got RGB in return instead of a solid color, the competitor for this in my opinion would be I guess the Asus ROG Sica.