Home cable run - can I daisy chain?

Hi, I have a question. 

I am planning to do a new cable run from my router to my PC and the shortest run would be running outside, but I am pondering if I can do the cable run outside (with an outdoor cable) and terminate it in a wall socket near the PC and the other end would be terminated would be also terminated in a wall socket near the router. So the cables would run router > wall socket > other wall socket > PC, so 3 cables. Would it work? Can I chain cables like this?

Splice them together? 

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

If you're saying you want the two ends of the outdoor cable run to end in walljacks (female RJ45 connectors in a wallplate) then yes that is perfectly acceptable. The ethernet spec says that your main run (the outdoor cable) can be up to 100m, and you can have up to 5m of cable total on the ends. 

What you should look for are Keystone ethernet jacks and keystone wallplates.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant, sounds perfect, thanks for the tips!

just creating possible problems to have to troubleshoot. Try doing it in one run if you can.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

19 hours ago, prokopCerny said:

Hi, I have a question. 

I am planning to do a new cable run from my router to my PC and the shortest run would be running outside, but I am pondering if I can do the cable run outside (with an outdoor cable) and terminate it in a wall socket near the PC and the other end would be terminated would be also terminated in a wall socket near the router. So the cables would run router > wall socket > other wall socket > PC, so 3 cables. Would it work? Can I chain cables like this?

if its not on a east or west facing wall you can get away useing indoor cable just look for one with a thicker sheath they sell it for the same price .  i did the same thing last summer simplest way is jack with faceplate in the wall near your router run it outside then back to where you want it and jack with faceplate and then run i  to your pc . costs a bit more but makes troubleshooting very simple if you screw up a jack or two . if you can get outdoor cable it will last longer  for me in my area  indoor cat 6 is 20 $ for 100feet outdoor same length 200+ and its shit cable i would have to buy contractor amounts to get a good one .

i was told indoor cable put outdoor not in direct sunlight will last up to 10 years but in direct sunlight maybe a few if luck is on your side .

leave your self about 1 feet of slack at both ends entering and exiting the house for screw ups and slack for any issues latter on .

going to put the parts in case you dont know which ones you may need or dont know below

there is also a female to female connector for pass thur the wall you would crimp connector ends to all the cables and use that but i was unable to find any for pass thur of wall that attach to the wall plate cover

edit one last thing check your local laws you may not be allowed to do it your self ie you dont own the building or your town requires you to use a electrician to do the work  .

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS