USB cable needed for quick charge?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and have recently broke my USB cable that came with it. I was wondering if I needed to purchase the Samsung-branded cable in order to take advantage of the Qualcomm quick charge? I see different cable online and some say they support it and others don't.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (liquid cooled) GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra non-LHR MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 (2x16GB) PSU: Corsair HX1200i (overkill yes, but was free!) Storage: 1 TB XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe, 2TB XPG SX8100 NVMe, 4TB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2x 480GB SATA SSDs, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow (with upgraded USB-C front panel) Sound Card: EVGA Nu Audio Liquid Cooling parts: EK Supremacy Classic RGB AMD Nickel+Plexi, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump), 2x EK 240mm PE radiator, EK Duraclear clear tubing

1 minute ago, SirBilliam said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and have recently broke my USB cable that came with it. I was wondering if I needed to purchase the Samsung-branded cable in order to take advantage of the Qualcomm quick charge? I see different cable online and some say they support it and others don't.

Most 3rd part cables are fine

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

4 minutes ago, SirBilliam said:

They don't require special cables but just don't use ones that use hair thin conductors inside,  some are labeled as 28/24awg which uses larger conductors for the power leads which are especially good for long cables to reduce resistance.