Red Border around screen, game closes.

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone of you has faced it, but when i start playing a game (any game it may be), it suddenly closes and a red border appears around the edges of my screen. no matter what i do i can't figure out what the issue is and it's started to really frustrate me now.

Please Help. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, bazingaa95 said:

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone of you has faced it, but when i start playing a game (any game it may be), it suddenly closes and a red border appears around the edges of my screen. no matter what i do i can't figure out what the issue is and it's started to really frustrate me now.

Please Help. Thanks.

The only thing that I can think of is that someone maybe accessing ur computer a red border appears (atleast for me) when on teamviewer and skype when capturing your screen

Edit: Ill be back soon gonna have dinner and my internet is as unstable as a cat after surgery 

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

1 hour ago, iBeast_M0de said:

The only thing that I can think of is that someone maybe accessing ur computer a red border appears (atleast for me) when on teamviewer and skype when capturing your screen

Edit: Ill be back soon gonna have dinner and my internet is as unstable as a cat after surgery 

But i have none of those things on my pc. Do have any other idea why this is happening?

7 minutes ago, bazingaa95 said:

But i have none of those things on my pc. Do have any other idea why this is happening?

I have never anything like this with al games at the same time. But can u make a screenshot of your background applications that are in the bottom left and please maximaze it ;) I'm gonna take a shower now but I'll be right back 

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

Spoiler

16 hours ago, iBeast_M0de said:

I have never anything like this with al games at the same time. But can u make a screenshot of your background applications that are in the bottom left and please maximaze it ;) I'm gonna take a shower now but I'll be right back 

Its all the usual stuff. i couldn't take the screenshot with the red border because its there for just a split second, and every time i switch on the game it just automatically minimizes and the red border flashes and goes away. 

Untitled.jpg

8 hours ago, bazingaa95 said:

Its all the usual stuff. i couldn't take the screenshot with the red border because its there for just a split second, and every time i switch on the game it just automatically minimizes and the red border flashes and goes away. 

Untitled.jpg

I'm sorry I said left but I meant Bottom right sorry for the late reaction I moved camp sites I'm in Norway atm

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler