Masterair Maker 8 vs. Kraken X61

iPC

Hi, I was wondering if the Kraken X61 had better or worse cooling performance than the Masterair Maker 8. Also, will the Masterair Maker 8 fit in an Inwin 303? Thank you!

Kraken is probably better

*edit

the Master air wont fit in the 303, nor does a noctua nh-d15 tho :( 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

AFAIK, the Kraken X61 is one of the best coolers you can buy today without having to go for a full custom loop. No air cooler will beat it in terms of cooling performance.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Kraken. Despite its hefty price tag, the Master Air Maker 8 isn't even top three in air coolers imo.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

AFAIK, the Kraken X61 is one of the best coolers you can buy today without having to go for a full custom loop. No air cooler will beat it in terms of cooling performance.

How about Kraken X61 vs H100i v2 vs H115i GT?

6 hours ago, iPC said:

Kraken X61. IMO, it's the best AIO out there.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 hours ago, iPC said:

Kraken still reigns supreme. The only AIO that I'd say is better would be the EKWB Predator 360. But that's way more expensive.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder