Release dates of EVGA 1080s

Someone posted a forum link on an Amazon review for the EVGA cards stating the release dates of the cards as follows.

Release dates have been posted
SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Which one will you choose.

Neither. I'm going for an RX 480 because finances are shite for the next few months. I'm looking for either an XFX, or Sapphire model.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

They are still good cards, and you can easily save up and get another.  I am just hell bent on this 1080 this 2500$ system i just built a week ago needs it.  It's yelling at me about the 660 in there.

Classy or KINGPIN 

edit:

ASSUMING THE POWER LIMIT BUG GETS FIXED!!! 

Honestly, i probably won't even overclock my strix.  And i plan on buying a second.  There is absolutely nothing that i will ever need two 2k+ mhz cards for.  And i won't for such a long time.

Early July for the hybrid? That's not too far away. Here's hoping the hybrid can shine just as well as the 980 ti version.

what about the plain ol' ACX 3.0 or the cheap blower style one.

The only ones worth it are FTW and up. The rest have the same shitty reference design with 1 8-pin and 5+1 VRM phases. FTW is $680. No thanks. I'd rather wait for the MSI Gaming X with a proper 10 phase, 8+6 power delivery design. EVGA is charging way too much where competitors offer a much better value for less $.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Definitely the FTW. The think looks freaking awesome.