Hey guys, 

So before when I did not have an asus gtx 970 4gb card from asus I ran my el capitan hackintosh off the integrated graphics with my i7 4790 chip. 

Now ever since I plugged in the new gpu, I get really laggy and stuttery performance, and It's almost impossible to use.

Once again everything worked fine before I put the new gpu in so its definitely because of this change that I am experiencing these issues.

If anyone can help, It would be much appreciated thanks so much guys! 

Make sure that you install GeForce Experience and make sure that all your drivers are up-to-date.

I say jiggly-bytes when I see "GB".

It goes down better than you would expect.

1 hour ago, Insp1r3 said:

Make sure that you install GeForce Experience and make sure that all your drivers are up-to-date.

well i don't think you can install geforce experience for mac

6 hours ago, itsmee12533 said:

You have to redo the installation process for Hackintosh since you got a dedicated GPU, you'll need to select the GPU drivers during installation or the post installation 

On 04/06/2016 at 1:57 AM, itsmee12533 said:

I think Nvidia have web driver for mac on the website. Look at step eleven on the tonymacx86 "UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC" it tells your how to intall and enable alternate nvidia drivers

• 2 weeks later...

If you use the clover bootloader, all you need to do is download and install the nvidia web drivers, then add the nvda_drv=1 bootflag to your config.plist. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2016 at 11:58 PM, col_crunch said:

If you use the clover bootloader, all you need to do is download and install the nvidia web drivers, then add the nvda_drv=1 bootflag to your config.plist. 

Okay thats what I did, however, when I booted the computer, it just had a black screen, then I managed to get in and the graphic drivers when I change them to nvidia web driver goes back to the default os x el capitan one