Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I

Divine_

You will need to plug it into the very first PCI-E connector on the motherboard. Right above the slot for the GPU. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

3 minutes ago, Ophidio said:

You will need to plug it into the very first PCI-E connector on the motherboard. Right above the slot for the GPU. 

I can't find it 

That port right there. Right below the orange square heatsink.

13-157-679-01.jpg

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

3 minutes ago, Ophidio said:

That port right there. Right below the orange square heatsink.

13-157-679-01.jpg

ah ok, but now there's a USB cord with one end in the card, and the other end I can't find to put onto the motherbord

it depends on how many usb headers your motherboard has. From what I can see it only has two, maybe even one I can't really tell from the picture what port are what. just see if it fits anywhere