render and gaming pc build

hello,

I want to build a pc where i can game, record and render at the same time without slowing down.

i already got some parts that i think are good.

my idea:

corsair obsidian 900D 

corsair Ax 1200i

intel core i7-4960x

asus rampage IV extreme

corsair H100i

corsair dominator platinum 32GB

2x intel 530 240GB ssd raid 0

2x WD red 4TB 

2x gtx 780

windows 8/7

maybe in the future i will do a custom liquid cooling, but first i want to test it without to check how loud and what the temp. is.

Wait for the r9-290x next month, you will be very happy that you did

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Welcome to the forum!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Looks good, but get some cheaper RAM, the dominators don't do anything except make you waste money.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Looks good, but get some cheaper RAM, the dominators don't do anything except make you waste money.

ok, thanks.

Don't get the i7-4960x, get the i7-4930K; same performance for less money.

thanks

disagree they make you pc look cool if you dont care about looks go with something chweaper ;)

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

900D is an overkill case...get an 750D or 800D.

Also get AMD's new cards

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

The choice of cards depends on the applications you use. Not all of them are CUDA/OpenCL optimized.

What software do you plan on running?

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

The choice of cards depends on the applications you use. Not all of them are CUDA/OpenCL optimized.

What software do you plan on running?

i'm using sony vegas pro 12 right now

live stream: OBS

screen record: dxtroy

console: avermedia hd and elgato game capture

900D is an overkill case...get an 750D or 800D.

Also get AMD's new cards

i choice the 900d for future upgrades when i go water cooling

i'm using sony vegas pro 12 right now

I don't use it personally but I think it supports both. I recommend checking out some rendering benchmarks using nvidia and amd cards and see if one of hem comes out on top. Bear in mind the new AMD cards coming up. If OpenCL performance is similar to (or etter than) CUDA, that will be the best way top go

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Why would you need to be able to game, record, and render at the same time?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why would you need to be able to game, record, and render at the same time?

because i got not much time and want to produce as many as possible in short time period 

because i got not much time and want to produce as many as possible in short time period 

Alright. Do as @Kuzma says. The new AMD cards are right around the corner.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.