Say No to Internet Censorship

Mbarton

Say No to Internet Censorship

For the first time, actual Presidents and Prime Ministers of 12 powerful countries will meet behind closed doors to seal an extreme Internet censorship plan called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP).1

We know from leaked drafts2 that the TPP will make the Internet more expensive, censored, and policed. Experts say, “kids could be sent to jail for downloading” and whole families could be kicked off the Internet.3

This final meeting is happening in a few days -- Send decision-makers these three demands by filling out the form on this page before it's too late.

censorship-actionpage-ALT.png

This looks like our last chance to speak out against the huge damage the TPP will do to free expression online. Please send this crucial message by filling out this form.

https://openmedia.org/censorship?deserves=report

Pleas vote if you feel that you dont want censorship

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Say No to Internet Censorship!!

VOTE FOR NSA!!

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

censorship will always exist in a sense on whats illegal and what isnt

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Is this real? why isnt it on change.org? its only got 68000 signed i dont really trust it the picture looks dodgy aswell as the site

NSA is just as bad

Say No to Internet Censorship!!

VOTE FOR NSA!!

I rather the NSA not be able to get on my server/computers when ever they feel like it 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

It is on the EFF's website as well, so it seems pretty bad.

I see this as a move away from democracy, since they keep these things a secret. In a democracy, the people should have power. If they keep decisions which effects the citizens of countries a secret and the citizens aren't allowed to vote for or against the decisions then it's not a democracy.