40W Charger VS 54W Charger, Faster?

40W Charger VS 54W Charger, How fast it will be?

Three chargers, 54W will need $24.99, 40W will need $20.39 from china. Which one worth buy?

Another new brand with 40W just need $9.99, also from china. Should i trust it?

-- link removed --

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Multi-Port-Samsung/dp/B00VH8ZW02

https://www.amazon.com/Desktop-Charging-Micro-USB-Qualcomm-Certified/dp/B00UV4HCL0

Cheapest charger will cause trouble?

Edited by colonel_mortis

That's overall wattage. Look at one port watts. Anker does 2.4 amps max, no quickcharge 2.0

Aukey has quickcharge so it will obviously be the fastest. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thanks, Any test about charger?

Thread moved to Phones and Tablets. Not sure why it was in the Tech News sub-forum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I would recommend to get one from a reputable company that charges the slowest because heats kills batteries and the higher current creates a lot more heat, killing your battery quicker. 

On 2016/6/4 at 1:14 AM, kurahk7 said:

I would recommend to get one from a reputable company that charges the slowest because heats kills batteries and the higher current creates a lot more heat, killing your battery quicker. 

Ohh, That's the question why the battery of my cellphone just using half a day now? I bought a 360 wall charger before. I thought this is cellphones problem. I'm i worng? That's crazy. I have to change a new cellphone now. Sad!!>:(