Shure 215 or 315

I know there is like a $100 difference between the two different sets but are the 315's worth an extra $100 for someone who uses earbuds for playback from instruments such as guitar, bass, drums, and piano? Also possibly Tuba and Trombone. They will be used in a professional setting at a studio that some friends and I have just made but they left me in charge of finding earbuds and headphones for us all to use for playback as they think I'm like a technology guru that knows everything there is and can never make a wrong decision.... :/

Main question here is are the Shure SE315's worth an extra $100 over the Shure SE215's in a professional music studio for instrumental playback?

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

@Ophidio, could you please use a different colour? Yellow on white isn't easy to read.

With that said, a friend of mine had a pair of 215 she used when recording her keyboard sessions and she said they were quite nice.

3 minutes ago, Lehti said:

@Ophidio, could you please use a different colour? Yellow on white isn't easy to read.

With that said, a friend of mine had a pair of 215 she used when recording her keyboard sessions and she said they were quite nice.

Is the dark orange better for white users? I use the black theme for the website and never think that some people use the white. My apologies on that. 

Sweet :) I knew they were good earbuds I was just curious as the whether the price range was different but it's nice to know that the 215's are good for recording. Thank you for the help! Does she record professional or just at home?

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Much better, thank you. The main difference between the two are a higher impedence and better frequency range in the 315s, but otherwise they're pretty much identical.