iPad Mini 2 to come in gold and space gray,and next Mini will also sport the Touch ID

RyanTH98

Buyers of the next iPad Mini may be able to choose gold or space gray and tap into a Touch ID fingerprint sensor. At least, that's the scoop based on the latest alleged images leaked online.

ipad2-mini-space-gray.jpg

A photo claiming to be that of a gold iPad Mini with the Touch ID has surfaced on Chinese tech site DoNews. The photo shows the back of an iPad tinged gold.

Another photo from known leaker Sonny Dickson purports to reveal an iPad Mini in the space gray color. Dickson's photo follows an image posted last week by French tech site NowhereElse allegedly displaying a space gray Mini. A tweet from Dickson claims that the new Mini will be offered in space gray, gold, and silver.

Dickson's been busy this week leaking alleged photos of Apple products. On Wednesday, he posted images of iPad 5 units in both space gray and silver. Another tweet cites sources who reportedly told him that the iPad Mini 2 will come with 1GB of memory, while the iPad 5 will have 2GB.

Assuming these reports and photos are legitimate, then both of the upcoming new iPads will likely adopt the same three colors available for the iPhone 5s.

Apple is expected to take the wraps off its next-generation iPads in October.

Article Link: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57604941-37/ipad-mini-2-to-come-in-gold-and-space-gray-claim-latest-leaks/

I don't even care anymore. I can just spray paint the back cover of my s2 gold and be done with it.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Wouldn't really surprise me. The design of the iPad mini matches the design of the iPhone 5/5S so it would make sense to have the iPad mini and the full sized iPad offered in the same colours. I don't really buy that they will put the fingerprint reader in the mini, but in the full sized iPad I think they will.

only reason for me to buy a tablet is for work
and since the ios tablet apps are better than android unfortunately i will get the ipad mini 2 if its priced reasonable

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.