Sell my console build

IATESLICK

Hello,i was wondering if i  should bring my ps3 back to gamestop with the warrenty(i would get 250  euro four it) i wanted to build a pc running a  amd a6 apu with 1866 4gb ram for that price .Do you think its worth it christmas is 3 months away so by then i could upgrade it.CYA

Worth it IMO

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Worth it just for the sake of cleaning your house of the sin called "Consoles"...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Worth it just for the sake of cleaning your house of the sin called "Consoles"...

LOL k say  i will do it.

LOL k say  i will do it.

Good to see that you are coming to your senses :)

Ask if there is anyhing you need help with on your new build :) We are always here to help you :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Yeah if you need any help, this community is really good.

Main: AMD Athlon X4 750K| Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO | Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-HD2 | 8GB Kingston 1333mhz | WD Caviar Green 1tb | Coolermaster N200 | OCZ coreXstream 500w | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB | |Kingston 3k ssd 128gb |

get cheaper ram 1866 is fine for an apu but you shoudl really get a dedicated gpu. its not going to be faster then a current gen or even next gen console by any means.

get cheaper ram 1866 is fine for an apu but you shoudl really get a dedicated gpu. its not going to be faster then a current gen or even next gen console by any means.

Oki dokie.Would a 6670 be comparable to a ps3?

not sure because a PS3 runs BF3 at 20-25FPS on what seems to be low settings and in 720P.

A 6670 is comparable to a PS4, so YES :)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

You can't compare it like that because the PS4 game are going to be very optimised for the specific APU in the PS4 and other components in the PS4. A 6670 wont get close to the same graphics and fps as a PS4.

You can't compare it like that because the PS4 game are going to be very optimised for the specific APU in the PS4 and other components in the PS4. A 6670 wont get close to the same graphics and fps as a PS4.

I said PS3 not Ps4 i would be upgrading the graphics card by Christmas.

not sure because a PS3 runs BF3 at 20-25FPS on what seems to be low settings and in 720P.

Damn PS3 sucks.LOL

Damn PS3 sucks.LOL

Well its good for older PS3 games and exclusive titles but when it comes to newer games the hardware is just to slow but people demand better graphics.

Well its good for older PS3 games and exclusive titles but when it comes to newer games the hardware is just to slow but people demand better graphics.

Ya i get ya but like i own an Xbox 360 for games like COD and what not just bought PS3 because all my friends play it and with the release of GTA V i wanted to play wiith my them but GTA v wasn't really that good.So yup wanted a pc for playing indie games and i dont want to buy a next gen console.

Ya i get ya but like i own an Xbox 360 for games like COD and what not just bought PS3 because all my friends play it and with the release of GTA V i wanted to play wiith my them but GTA v wasn't really that good.So yup wanted a pc for playing indie games and i dont want to buy a next gen console.

The only good console i ever owned was a PS2, SNES and a GameCube the rest where all craptastic. PC for the win because i can play PC games from way back in the day and I can play all my console games I care about on my PC =D

The only good console i ever owned was a PS2, SNES and a GameCube the rest where all craptastic. PC for the win because i can play PC games from way back in the day and I can play all my console games I care about on my PC =D

Just watched Logans (Tek Syndicate) video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhdL-ITG-M i fell so dumb forever een buying a PS3 and ya i still play my Ps2 and GameCube.

Just watched Logans (Tek Syndicate) video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhdL-ITG-M i fell so dumb forever een buying a PS3 and ya i still play my Ps2 and GameCube.

Yea I saw that video but i ahve known that information for many years ever since I owned a Pentium 3 xD.

Yea I saw that video but i ahve known that information for many years ever since I owned a Pentium 3 xD.

So did i just didn't want to believe it.Lol

I said PS3 not Ps4 i would be upgrading the graphics card by Christmas.

I answered Henry, not you :)