Anyone got annoying neighbours?

hex4
26 minutes ago, J. Hammond said:

[sarcasm]It's called a Murder-Suicide because a Suicide-Murder would be impossible/[/sarcasm]

With some good aim I think someone could pull it off...

6 hours ago, BingoFishy said:

What is a murder suicide? When you murder someone, then commit suicide?

5 hours ago, Charger said:

...older son was the one that called the police I don't think it's something he will ever forget.

yfX2KDp.png

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

8 hours ago, Charger said:

With some good aim I think someone could pull it off...

You don't even need good aim. Just set up a rig and shoot something that kills  you (and simultaneously kills the person you are attacking).

Is it against the rules to talk about murder like this?

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

9 hours ago, djsoggy1234 said:

where i used to live (redcar, shitehole) to the right of us we had a neighbour with a loud ass subaru impreza nobody on that street liked it except me,

to left of us we had a neighbor with these to fucking yorkshire terriers that would not shut the fuck up, 5am YAP YAP YAP. but now i right out in the sticks, pretty nice as i get to pretty much whatever i like (within reason/legality), ride my ktm and all that jazz. infact when we first moved here there was a history of drug within the house, and one time the house got searched, then there's little 6 year old pete on nfs under cover in a police chase, not giving a care in the world while there's an officer about 3 or so feet behind me talking to my parents

I have a similar problem on my street, there's some bell end opposite my house who randomly decides to rev his engine for 2+ hours at a time. The people in the house behind mine have a dog that they leave outside all the time so it barks all day, and the people next door have a dog that barks constantly.

26 minutes ago, drc00k3 said:

I have a similar problem on my street, there's some bell end opposite my house who randomly decides to rev his engine for 2+ hours at a time. The people in the house behind mine have a dog that they leave outside all the time so it barks all day, and the people next door have a dog that barks constantly.

We never evolved to live racked in and packed up against each other. It's simply against our fundamental nature.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Thanks to my sister I am the fucking annoying neighbor: Having pets it's fine and good but on the small backyard we have 30 fucking cats and on the front yard 2 large dogs and a cat, not to mention 3 small dogs, 2 cats a bird and a turtle inside of the house.

I am seriously consider moving out already it's insane.

-------

Current Rig

-------

My neighbors aren't incredibly annoying. But there are some things.

Problemo numero uno. 

This apartment building that i live in is in a rural swedish area (Which is gorgeous now by the way) 

And it is an old workers house for the factory next door. So it is oooold. And made out of wood. Which wouldn't be a huge issue if the walls and floors weren't 

so piss poor at sound deadening. I can hear my upstairs neighbor walk around upstairs. So i can't play loud music or watch movies on my home theater system.

And he snores like you wouldn't believe.. 

Shared shower. Four apartments. One shower room in the basement.. I am the only one that really cleans during the week.

because actual cleaner guy is lazy.

Someone had shaved down there.. And i swear to god.. It was like someone had slaughtered a wookie down there..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I used to live next door to a woman with super sensitive hearing when I was a student. At first it was annoying, then we (there were four of us in the house) found it amusing to crank our stereos up and time her. But then some of the scummy kids who lived in the street actually did us a favour, they kicked her door in a burgled her house (this was a sketchy part of Manchester), she moved out shortly after that.

Well considering were I used to live the once a week domestic dispute and once in a blue moon gun fire isnt too bad

Lol you know you live in a bad area when your friend says the area is bad and you reply well  there's only been one shooting.. It's not that bad. "

As for the uhm interruptions between. Low bait bot and the ugh call for nature... Yeah it's annoying total mood killer (I have stories but I'm gay so no-one wants to hear those)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |