I need a software for putting sentences to a list

By this I mean that I need a software that can make words that have spaces into different lines. Like this for example: 

sample text software

to

sample

text

software

I don't know how to explain it further

So basically a find and replace where you swap out the space character for the new line character?  Should be easy enough in a number of ways.  There are lots of scripting tools that will do it, and I think even a hex editor would work well.  Something like XVI32 iirc

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

So basically a find and replace where you swap out the space character for the new line character?  Should be easy enough in a number of ways.  There are lots of scripting tools that will do it, and I think even a hex editor would work well.  Something like XVI32 iirc

Thanks, I'll try it out 

2 minutes ago, Pure Beast said:

Thanks, I'll try it out 

Just remember that on Windows a new line actually takes two characters :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

It's a bit of a goofy solution. But if you're dealing with just a plain .txt file use the find and replace feature in notepad, or another simple text editor (something that doesn't add formatting to the file) to replace all the spaces with <br>. Then change the file extension from .txt to .html. Open it in a browser and copy all of the text. When you paste it back into a text editor. It should retain all of the inserted line breaks. 

If you're using something that DOES add formatting to your original text file. Copy all of the text from inside the file into notepad and save as a .txt before doing the above. 

59 minutes ago, Apathetik said:

It's a bit of a goofy solution. But if you're dealing with just a plain .txt file use the find and replace feature in notepad, or another simple text editor (something that doesn't add formatting to the file) to replace all the spaces with <br>. Then change the file extension from .txt to .html. Open it in a browser and copy all of the text. When you paste it back into a text editor. It should retain all of the inserted line breaks. 

If you're using something that DOES add formatting to your original text file. Copy all of the text from inside the file into notepad and save as a .txt before doing the above. 

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Just remember that on Windows a new line actually takes two characters :)

Thanks a bunch guys, it worked :D