Corsair Voyager go reformatting

zacRupnow
Go to solution Solved by dany_J92,

Maybe there was a little piece of pre installed software on there that wasnt supposed to be deleted or something... Just pulling out answers here I know but strange it has lost its functionality...

Might be worth firing an email to their support and seeing what they make of it!

I got a 64 gigabyte Voyager go for my mom cuz she wanted to transfer stuff between her phone and different computers without having to plug your phone in she said it was a little bit slow so I reformatted it to NTFS but now her phone won't recognize it. I reset it back to the factory default and neither her phone or mine will recognize it still. If any of you guys have solved this problem before I be grateful for help so now you don't have to return the drive for replacement, if not no big deal it's 20 bucks in Amazon has excellent return policies.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

ntfs is windows only

you need fat32 for other devices

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Try doing it again into FAT32 (unless you are planning on moving huge files!)

7 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

ntfs is windows only

you need fat32 for other devices

5 minutes ago, dany_J92 said:

Try doing it again into FAT32 (unless you are planning on moving huge files!)

FAT32 is the default setting, it works fine as a flash drive for any computer now but resetting it didn't make it interface with our phones. I will try sending it to FAT32 without using the default setting.

Maybe there was a little piece of pre installed software on there that wasnt supposed to be deleted or something... Just pulling out answers here I know but strange it has lost its functionality...

Might be worth firing an email to their support and seeing what they make of it!

15 minutes ago, dany_J92 said:

That's what I'm thinking happened.

Well I hope you can sort it, you never know they might be able to give you the fix really quickly or at least give you a link for whatever should be on there!