If I use a Mac, am I still par of the PC Master Race.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

man, I remember the "old" Mac OS's, from about 6 up to 9 from elementary school... it was as bad or worse than windows 98.  The interface was awkward, it was constantly crashing, and (although this isn't really the OS's fault) it was also constantly "out of memory" >:(

Hehehehehehehehehehehe...lalalalalalal :) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 hours ago, Master Jorn said:

I'm thinking on getting a Mac (recent move to apple) and I want to know if I will still be part of the PC Master Race?

Brand preference is petty, the PC Masterrace is also petty. Doesn't matter what you have as long as it works for you

4 hours ago, Master Jorn said:

I'm thinking on getting a Mac (recent move to apple) and I want to know if I will still be part of the PC Master Race?

Of course not. You must turn in your PCMR issued badge and fedora. You will be given skinny jeans, flannel shirt, thick framed glasses, beard, and starbucks cup in return.

If you're not trolling, why does it matter?

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

11 hours ago, Maybach123 said:

can anyone explain why the slang for windows computers is pc but for some reason its not slang for mac. anyone know why this developed?

Although it slang probably pre-dates this but Apple had those infamous "Hi, I'm a Mac" and "Hi, I'm a PC" commercials to differentiate themselves.