Help Choosing Monitor

Vague

I would go for the asus VE248H

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Seems cool. Got anything else? Just trying to get as much options as i can.

I like that and the BenQ RL2455HM the most so far. 

there are both a good choice.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/parts/monitor/#s=2300&p=1&r=192001080&sort=a9

Anything from that list if 1080p and IPS, most of them are great choices. I like the ones from Asus and Dell, although they are more expensive, but some are still within budget. ;)

I'll check the reviews on the ones i liked the looks of on there. Thanks.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Ultrasharp-U2312HM-inch-Monitor/dp/B005SNNCEA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380228991&sr=8-2&keywords=dell+u2312hm

i would suggest this monitor, it's an IPS panel, i have one, my mom has one for work, never had a problem with it, some people on newegg are complaining that they have older versions of the monitor ant that they awere bad, but i have a06 version and i can say it's awesome.

Drawback is that it is very, very bright even at minimum settings, but i don't really care, i have only positive stuff to say!!

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Ultrasharp-U2312HM-inch-Monitor/dp/B005SNNCEA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380228991&sr=8-2&keywords=dell+u2312hm

i would suggest this monitor, it's an IPS panel, i have one, my mom has one for work, never had a problem with it, some people on newegg are complaining that they have older versions of the monitor ant that they awere bad, but i have a06 version and i can say it's awesome.

Drawback is that it is very, very bright even at minimum settings, but i don't really care, i have only positive stuff to say!!

My friend has that monitor and he said the same thing lol.

Damn our stuff is cheaper over here.

Some stuff is and some is the same. Sometimes i buy stuff from the US "technology" only if i can save more than £20. Maybe it's cheaper where you are due to the fact the price of living in the US is more than the UK. I don't know but over in Japan it's uber cheap but i am to lazy to wait that long for deliver. :P

Some stuff is and some is the same. Sometimes i buy stuff from the US "technology" only if i can save more than £20. Maybe it's cheaper where you are due to the fact the price of living in the US is more than the UK. I don't know but over in Japan it's uber cheap but i am to lazy to wait that long for deliver. :P

Plus import costs?

My friend has that monitor and he said the same thing lol.

The good thing about this community is that we can be honest and spit on products we have if they are bad or suggest them because we are pleased how they work xD

@OP: I know the dell i suggested is more expensive, but i love the fact that i can have a cheap IPS panel monitor, if you never had one you will not understand, go to a store you can try the monitor out or it is displayed, or even better if you have a friend that has an IPS monitor.

The Dell u2312hm has an LG IPS panel, so you can find the same panel ion cheaper LG models, but i took the dell because i am a warranty freak, and dell gives 3 years.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2312hm.htm monitor review here!!

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

You can go with LG IPS237L-BN. I will probably go with that one.

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

The good thing about this community is that we can be honest and spit on products we have if they are bad or suggest them because we are pleased how they work xD

@OP: I know the dell i suggested is more expensive, but i love the fact that i can have a cheap IPS panel monitor, if you never had one you will not understand, go to a store you can try the monitor out or it is displayed, or even better if you have a friend that has an IPS monitor.

The Dell u2312hm has an LG IPS panel, so you can find the same panel ion cheaper LG models, but i took the dell because i am a warranty freak, and dell gives 3 years.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2312hm.htm monitor review here!!

I can tell the difference between my BenQ Xl2420T and his IPS monitor, but it's nice. I will think about what to get over the next day or two.