Help Deciding on a 3D Printer!

Does anyone know if this would be a good 3d printer? I need it just for me and a friend to play around with and maybe sell a few designs and such. Is there any better of a 3d printer for about the Same price?

http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_343643.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHniJkvhgNVYrn6Yh7gjdzjNSEEYe3oLBhkxViFbHQWxoCAs_w_wcB#customer_review

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

1 hour ago, VoyexTech said:

Does anyone know if this would be a good 3d printer? I need it just for me and a friend to play around with and maybe sell a few designs and such. Is there any better of a 3d printer for about the Same price?

http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_343643.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHniJkvhgNVYrn6Yh7gjdzjNSEEYe3oLBhkxViFbHQWxoCAs_w_wcB#customer_review

wait and save. You will get nothing but headaches at a price like that. Unless you are already very familiar with electronics like arduino and know how to calibrate a 3d printer, steer clear. You get what you pay for.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Check out my sig, a great option is the printrbot play. I saw a kid carting one around on a solar panel cart rig thing and the play was churning out a print. However, it is certainly worth it to get a more expensive printer, the Ultimaker being (in my informed, honest, and slightly biased opinion) the best damn desktop 3D printer on the market.

ASU