Wireless headsets/headphones recommendations?

What wireless headsets(for gaming) and headphones(audiophile) could you recommend?

My budget for wireless headset is $200 and I'm currently eyeing myself to buy Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum.

My budget for wireless headphone is $100-$150.

The headphone should be bluetooth connected.

2 minutes ago, pauunsy said:

What wireless headsets(for gaming) and headphones(audiophile) could you recommend?

My budget for wireless headset is $200 and I'm currently eyeing myself to buy Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum.

My budget for wireless headphone is $100-$150.

The headphone should be bluetooth connected.

I can't really recommend anything since I am not an audiophile. but i can say that the spectrum is not a good purchase. it will fall off all the time and cracks easily.

5 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

I can't really recommend anything since I am not an audiophile. but i can say that the spectrum is not a good purchase. it will fall off all the time and cracks easily.

Yeah, I know. I have also watched Luke's review about it. I just need a few recommendations before I buy.

8 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

And he also said it was pretty durable.

1 minute ago, pauunsy said:

Yeah, I know. I have also watched Luke's review about it. I just need a few recommendations before I buy.

do you have a high end headsett with a interchangeable cable with a 3,5mm input on the headset itself?

And he also said it was pretty durable.

I read that it cracked easily. but oh well, I could be wrong

2 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

do you have a high end headsett with a interchangeable cable with a 3,5mm input on the headset itself?

I don't think HyperX Cloud II is a high end headset. And the cable aren't interchangeable.

I don't think HyperX Cloud II is a high end headset. And the cable aren't interchangeable.

ah well then. unbox therapy had a nice bluetooth doodad. speaking of unbox therapy, lew is an audiophile and knows his stuff. go check out sonme of his videos ;)

3 minutes ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

lew

lew? the one that owns the channel? sorry, I'm a bit confused.

lew? the one that owns the channel? sorry, I'm a bit confused.

ay mate, it's the handsome fella in front of the camera. I think that's how he spelled it.

1 minute ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

ay mate, it's the handsome fella in front of the camera. I think that's how he spelled it.

thanks mate.

thanks mate.

nadas problemas compadre. es is what ze forum is for

@MagnusGrønstad watched it. very few headphones and headsets. and over my budget.

ah.. well... then I cannot help you any further. sorry.

good luck on yer search

Sennheiser RS line up, they are headphones so no mic, but I have not met a single pair of wireless headphones that can beat them.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

45 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Sennheiser RS line up, they are headphones so no mic, but I have not met a single pair of wireless headphones that can beat them.

The headphones I'm looking for is bluetooth-connected. The RS line up isn't. FeelsBadMan

I had a pair of G930, I imagine it is not too different from the G933, I've had a lot of issues with the G930. They kept disconnecting, the charge plug inside the headset broke and the actual frame cracked so unless Logitech improved I wouldn't go with the G933.

22 hours ago, Lunatica said:

I had a pair of G930, I imagine it is not too different from the G933, I've had a lot of issues with the G930. They kept disconnecting, the charge plug inside the headset broke and the actual frame cracked so unless Logitech improved I wouldn't go with the G933.

Maybe they improved the G933. We just have to find it out.