Whats your dream car?

sissj
13 hours ago, TheBestUserName said:

My third car was a black 1998 Volkswagen Jetta GL.  I drove it until it just wasn't economical to keep maintaining it.  Almost 217,000 miles. 

I miss it a lot. If I could have any car, I would want another identical one in like-new condition. 

Second choice? A 1993 Nissan king cab 4x4 pickup truck. Back in high school my best friend had one and I learned to drive a stick shift in it. Even back then his was a bit worse for wear, but it was awesome and we had good times in it. 

This isn't his (just from Google images) but it's really close. I'd love one.

image.jpeg

I've owned a D21 king cab. Seriously good cars. The frames and beds rust like crazy though.

They are addictive though.. My dad had six of them (Not at the same time) And i bought one a few years back.

Would really like to get a second one. 

My old one

Spoiler

n6OQ56V.jpg

Only ones worth having are the TD25 diesels. Damn near bulletproof engines 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Practically, if I could only have one car (all maintenance and jank included ;) ) it would be a Range Rover. You can go anywhere with one; whether it's traversing a desert or pulling up to a red carpet, it won't look out of place. However, I'd rather have one of these (this color too):

AMG E63 S. 5.5l biturbo V8. 577 hp. 0-60mph in 3.8 sec. In a station wagon.

7QH9ZyS.jpg

But I've always wanted one of these: mkII VW Golf Country. Factory lifted with AWD. I have a friend who has one, he's doing a TDi swap in it. I'd go a similar route, or a VR6 turbo swap. Probably diesel though..because rolling coal in a lifted, German hatchback would confuse everyone.

JCPj74o.jpg

Easiest question of my life...this :D 

Spoiler

1401e325.jpg

Or infact any white or blue evo 10 :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

On 5/21/2016 at 11:11 AM, AlwaysFSX said:

Boss 429.

1.jpg

OH SHIT.

This appears to be what you get if you take my dream car and put it on a hefty dose of anabolic steroids. That engine noise makes me kinda giddy.

WANT.