Bloodborne used to be hard?

Flowey

Well I've bought the Old Hunters expansion yesterday, then I hit a wall against Lady Maria. Thought I could never defeat her... Then I discovered that the whole time I've been playing the game there was a lock on feature!!! WTF!!! Things are so easy now!!! Guess beating the game without lock on taught me how to fight when most of the time enemies are off screen. No wonder I felt like the game was weirdly designed then! 

To be fair, there are some encounters that I now realize are that much easier without lock on, such as the Living Failures boss, busted right through them first try.

by the way, it is just me or did they reuse a shitton of the main game areas in the DLC? Like, it's heavily modified and shit, but still recognizable.

By the way guys, what does one gt when they kill Yarnham, Blood Queen or whatever, at the end of all the chalice dungeon?

How does one play it without realizing there is a lock on feature?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

8 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

How does one play it without realizing there is a lock on feature?

Don't pay attention when it tells you about it

19 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Don't pay attention when it tells you about it

True

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

you better replay the game cuz imagine how much good stuff you missed that the game DIDN'T explicitly tell you about.

Git Gud.

No, bloodborne is easier than the dark souls, demon souls

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎20 at 11:25 PM, Slickwicked said:

No, bloodborne is easier than the dark souls, demon souls

Except Defiled Chalice. Fuck that thing. Just went throught it all, took me minimum 20 try per boss, but the fire sword guy