Do HDMI/DVI-D ports on the motherboard support 144hz with just Intel HD Graphics?

Daetro

I am planning to get a AOC G2460PQU and a decent GPU for my PC. Right now, I could only buy one of those. If Motherboard HDMI/DVI-D ports can support 144hz, then I will buy the monitor first. But, can motherboard ports with Intel HD Graphics support 144hz?

PC specs :

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H 

GPU: planning to buy GTX 1070

No your Intel HD 4600 does not support 144Hz.

But you can run your 144Hz monitor with 60Hz anyways.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

5 minutes ago, Daetro said:

I am planning to get a AOC G2460PQU and a decent GPU for my PC. Right now, I could only buy one of those. If Motherboard HDMI/DVI-D ports can support 144hz, then I will buy the monitor first. But, can motherboard ports with Intel HD Graphics support 144hz?

PC specs :

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H 

GPU: planning to buy GTX 1070

aahem on what games, doom 2 and it does notanyway and if you anit gaming now, u dont need that 144

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

you wont be doing any 144Hz gaming on intel integrated anyways, it literally does not matter.

plug the display in and it will work, the frequency is irrelevant because nowhere where it matters will intel graphics be able to push it.